HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
How do I further progress in sisy School: The blouse, skirt, and shoes no socks are I believe the only really important things. Where can I buy those? I went to every shop, either I cannot visit the story or the items are 'too girly.' What can I do to progress?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do I further progress in sisy School: The blouse, skirt, and shoes no socks are I believe the only really important things. Where can I buy those? I went to every shop, either I cannot visit the story or the items are 'too girly.' What can I do to progress?
I believe you want to see Tiffany.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Tiffany in the sex shop, you get a bag, to get the contents go to your room. You will now automatically dress up with what is in there if you go to the basement.

Schranza21

Aug 7, 2017
That's the part I'm currently working on. [IN PROGRESS - WILL GET STUCK] You'll have to wait for v14 to see what happens
ok thanks for the info looking forward to the update

I don't get any further on save 2 either
I'm supposed to meet eva in the library with a dog collar
always showing an error (fix this - add event) is the end of this or an error this time?

Error see picture

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes