HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

LuthienTinuviel1764

Jun 11, 2021
Walk out of your cell. Icon on the far left. You have to have a cult relationship of > 95. Then the middle cell has Morgan or D.M.
2 things: how do I check specific relationship values? I think (though I'm not sure) that my cult relationship is 100. And when you say icon on the far left, the only icon on the left I can see is the icon for the windows, which I don't think you are talking about. So presumably my cult relationship is less than 100 (but the bar is full, and I've spent like 3-4 in game weeks just trying to maximize relationship - I've long since stopped getting the "cult loved that" messages).

EDIT: I think the problem was that I was already in the cult area on my previous save file. I just played to the cult quest on a new save file, and I am getting new scenes and being allowed out of the cell after a high enough relationship, so I'm fine now!

Last edited:
Reactions: _FapForce5

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
I am trying to do the make-up training rn, but I already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I can't find a way to go to Tiffany apartment. I am blocked at the entrance.
Do anyone know a way to resolve this without starting a new save?

I tried to create a new save while doing what's written in the help page, impossible to trigger Tiffany questline...

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Missing a couple pictures in the mega version from op, like princess contact icon in phone, and "cum dumpster" mirror icon named 5_0 in HztMP/images/stat.

The mirror one is actually there but it's in the 4_75.psd file

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
g.mod("money", 1000) in the console will sort it out
As for Lola/Brad,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I am already WAY past 'spin the bottle'. No intention of doing a restart.

And I do not understand all this console stuff. I here it often, but I don't bother with it.
So, how do I do it??

ehowin

May 25, 2021
Seem to be at a couple bugs where the MC will not grow any hair (>50 days) and can not visit Tiffany at her home

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
I'm playing the game on Android via joiplay, sadly saving is not possible. The game will save and i van export it but it disappears when opening the saves again.

Would be awesome if this could be implemented in the future to work on joiplay because the game itself is good.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone know in what order the events should be played out in? I managed to get to crossdressing without getting kicked out of my house, and the mom and sisters accepted me as a girl? but I can't continue playing on because I can't go to Tiffany's apartment :s which made me softlock

Started a new save where i first got kicked out of home, then went to Zoey, but no matter what I do, zoey doesn't seem to want to kick me out so that I can finally go to Tiffany's apartment, anyone knows what requirements need to be met for me to get kicked out again?

Would also really appreciate a quick summary on how the storyline progresses, is it : kicked out of home > kicked out from zoey > apartment > then once you reach the tiffany's apartment you start with the diner quest? does fighting come before or after diner?

It's quite helpful that there is a walkthrough at the fapforce website, but there are no "main character" walkthrough, but rather individual characters walkthrough, so just looking at those diferent walkthroughs it felt like I had to somehow puzzle the story together so that the game doesn't end up in a weird softlock like my first playthrough.
At the moment, I Only found 2 ways for Zoey to 'kick you out'. The MC does Not help her with the Chloe issue, or IF MC had sex with Chloe; and Chloe " Ratted him out during the 'Diary' confrontation.
So, If You passed THAT and are still on Good terms with Zoey; and Zoey confessed her Love for MC; she won't kick you Out.

AS for Tiffany and Candy, It has something to do with the "Crossdressing in Public" task scene. Missy sends MC to Go Shopping with Tiffany; They go to dress store, shoe store, lingerie store; then Tiffany takes/invites MC to her Apt. Get past the Doorman.
A scene in Apt with Tiffany & Candy. YOU should see the Start of Chapter 2.
After this MC Gets a Room and Invited to stay.
* MC CAN Now Stay overnight at Tiffany's, Zoey's or at Home (But Can Only Go "Potty" at Home) Idk why??

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolilol47

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone know in what order the events should be played out in? I managed to get to crossdressing without getting kicked out of my house, and the mom and sisters accepted me as a girl? but I can't continue playing on because I can't go to Tiffany's apartment :s which made me softlock

Started a new save where i first got kicked out of home, then went to Zoey, but no matter what I do, zoey doesn't seem to want to kick me out so that I can finally go to Tiffany's apartment, anyone knows what requirements need to be met for me to get kicked out again?

Would also really appreciate a quick summary on how the storyline progresses, is it : kicked out of home > kicked out from zoey > apartment > then once you reach the tiffany's apartment you start with the diner quest? does fighting come before or after diner?

It's quite helpful that there is a walkthrough at the fapforce website, but there are no "main character" walkthrough, but rather individual characters walkthrough, so just looking at those diferent walkthroughs it felt like I had to somehow puzzle the story together so that the game doesn't end up in a weird softlock like my first playthrough.
How Did You Manage to Not get 'kicked out'?? I got Kicked out after playing "Truth or Dare" with My Cousins (LOL), but I was allowed to return Home after the Homeless Dr. donated Sperm at the Sperm Bank.
Then Later, Caught coming Home Crossdressed.
(Only thing I Can Think of Is that You do not have much, if any, interaction with the girls. bypassed it)
- Contact/interaction with Lola & Eva Is ONLY for Building a Relationship with them. And to do Naughty things with them.;):p
Not Really Nec.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
For the razors talk to your co tenent in their room after 5 pm. Your too masculine to work there. You need to progress in the game more
I Have a question about the Bimbo I met in the Female Bathroom at the Park.
I met her. she invited M.C. to 'visit' her. We had sex a few times (oral/anal/ & vaginal)
Later, as the game progresses she disappears. I go to visit her "She is No longer Home".

Is She meant to No longer Be Home?
or did I "oops!". When I had sex with her, and now she is Pregnant.
Just curious If there is a reason why she is Gone.

Also, You MIGHT want to Update or correct your "LandLord/LandLady" on FapForce 5
no. 5) is Incorrect (outdated??)

5.) In her room you can find the key for Lola and Eva’s room.

-No You Can't. The Only thing you find in LandLady's (Aunt's) bedroom are her panties (in drawer), 2 bottles of Lube (in her closet)
and several Spankings for nosing in her closet for too long.
I tried to steal the dildo, but game would not let me.
- MC Can Only(??) get the key to Lola & Eva (his cousins) bedroom (in dresser drawer) by entering into room via the ladder.

Last edited:

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone. I am 'stuck' with the makeup lesson.
Missy say to go to Tyfanny's home but I have no idea where is it. I visited everywhere (almost) and didn't find it.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Hi everyone. I am 'stuck' with the makeup lesson.
Missy say to go to Tyfanny's home but I have no idea where is it. I visited everywhere (almost) and didn't find it.
You need to do the crossdressing in public training then you'll be able to go to Tiffany's.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
can anybody tell me where the button to exit the wardrobe is?
also, i just quickly checked sth, my browser seems to yeet the save the moment i close it. is there any way to make an external save?

Sayan9000

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, i think i'm softlocked... I need panties but can't buy any at the store, the twins have locked their drawer, and the landlady's panties "don't fit". Is there anything i can do?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes