HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
How do i play with sex toys. There's a bug where i can only use my fingers despite having level 2 anal. Plz help

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone help. I am stuck with a buggy quest. Doing sissy school quest and i am on the transformation route. Trying to do unlock makeup quest but everytime when i press the unlock makeup button, i see some dialogue and then i come back to the basement. The problem is, that my map button disappears and there is no way to leave the basement and go to the sex shop to complete the quest.

Also there r many instances when the map button disappears leaving me stuck in one place.

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
Anyone help. I am stuck with a buggy quest. Doing sissy school quest and i am on the transformation route. Trying to do unlock makeup quest but everytime when i press the unlock makeup button, i see some dialogue and then i come back to the basement. The problem is, that my map button disappears and there is no way to leave the basement and go to the sex shop to complete the quest.

Also there r many instances when the map button disappears leaving me stuck in one place.
Go talk to Tiffany in her apartment

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Click them again and choose a different training option or click cancel and you'll go to the office bathroom.
Yes this helps but using this method means i cannot progress the makeup quest. :cry: Anyone has any idea how to debug this, or if anyone else faced the same problem and managed to fix it.

Can i edit save file to fix this ?

sissysabrina

Feb 15, 2019
Yes this helps but using this method means i cannot progress the makeup quest. :cry: Anyone has any idea how to debug this, or if anyone else faced the same problem and managed to fix it.

Can i edit save file to fix this ?
After you leave there, you should be able to talk to Tiffany and she'll do your makeup.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I have done that already. When I see hints with the fortune teller, she tells me to get kicked out of the sex shop.

sissysabrina

Feb 15, 2019
i cannot leave the basement. That's the issue :rolleyes:
I already explained how to get out of the basement. Once you're out you go to Tiffany's apartment and get make up training there. If you can't go there, try going home while crossdressing. I can't completely remember how to unlock the apartment without getting kicked out from home.

Reactions: _FapForce5
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes