HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
i have reached a ponint that the landlady walkthrough says progress with the 2 girls storyline and eva and lola says progress with the landlady storiline
and seems to be stuck
I'll modify that text. Try talking to the landlady after 8 pm in her room

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a full transformation in the game yet, or is that coming latter?
The full transformation won't come till the end as one of the endings.
I defeated the clown girls in sewer but cant seem to get the red box am I missing something
Probably. The sewer has a room at one off the ends of the paths. The room placement is random so you have to find it by traversing each route. One you find the back room you have to click on the red box. Then visit Missy in her office

jackal1435

Jun 26, 2017
If you choose to spar in the gym you lose all the top right icons on the UI. More importantly the phone disappears so you cant even save or reload a save. i don't know if that has to do with using Firefox or if it is different with edge.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
If you choose to spar in the gym you lose all the top right icons on the UI. More importantly the phone disappears so you cant even save or reload a save. i don't know if that has to do with using Firefox or if it is different with edge.
Snap! I thought I fixed that. Sorry. I'll take another look. I think if you sleep it pops then back up

Pompom51

Jul 3, 2020
Can I let my hair grow if the character is bald? Or is this the end? I waited a very long time, but my hair did not grow back
I solved this problem by changing the game save

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Can I let my hair grow if the character is bald? Or is this the end? I waited a very long time, but my hair did not grow back
I solved this problem by changing the game save
I think there's a big with the barber. I'll have to fix that

natc

Nov 24, 2020
Whenever I try to open the locker at the pool it still insists it's in development for some reason, which I don't think it is.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
im stuck in the sewer I cannot reach the end without loosing all the energy
this game is sure too much grind

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Whenever I try to open the locker at the pool it still insists it's in development for some reason, which I don't think it is.
It is still in development
how to release missy
Future event. really it's the ending of the game. I'm hoping to complete around December
im stuck in the sewer I cannot reach the end without loosing all the energy
this game is sure too much grind
I agree it can be grind-y at times. Try buying some Energy drinks and run away if you need. I'm working on the forest which you'll probably enter before the sewer event. The forest will have some bonus goodies to use, I just haven't had a chance to add them yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamet-69

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
This game has improved a lot. Sure rn grind is real but that can be avoided by doing some save edits. I love the game. The current version is a lot less buggy. Big thanks to the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
hmm, the game is coming along nicely. But why is the girl texting me i ave to wear a dog collar even i am wearing the one from the mall? is there another one to buy somewhere?

jackal1435

Jun 26, 2017
Snap! I thought I fixed that. Sorry. I'll take another look. I think if you sleep it pops then back up
I tested sleeping. Doesn't bring it back I am afraid. It's just gone forever. And no problem. If I can help you find a bug all for the better.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes