HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

yubozi2

Aug 31, 2021
I do all the sissy school stuff, but just like the picture, there are some things to learn but the popup above says no. After wanting to buy clothes to learn to be more sissy, told me that I needed to move up the gay ranks.
Is there a problem with the game I downloaded?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I do all the sissy school stuff, but just like the picture, there are some things to learn but the popup above says no. After wanting to buy clothes to learn to be more sissy, told me that I needed to move up the gay ranks.
Is there a problem with the game I downloaded?
In the top left it says Hormone level: boy. You need to get the hormone pills and raise it to girl before you can access the top branches. Also the popup events are in progress and not completed yet.

yubozi2

Aug 31, 2021
In the top left it says Hormone level: boy. You need to get the hormone pills and raise it to girl before you can access the top branches. Also the popup events are in progress and not completed yet.
The author's reply is too timely ???

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
what clothes do you need for sissy school
In the beginning you'll need the suit. After the first creating event you'll need the red blouse, black skirt, and black flats, panties and bra and nothing else. You'll get those from Tiffany when you unlock the event in the school

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
i played the game yesterday, now i cant find my saves. can someone help ?
The saves are local to the browser you're using. So if you use another browser or device, or you play on another website / folder location it will create a new set of saves. To get the old saves you'll need to play the game on the browser / computer you originally played. Also if you're in incognito it won't save (Because that how incognito mode works)

Renadille

Apr 6, 2021
The saves are local to the browser you're using. So if you use another browser or device, or you play on another website / folder location it will create a new set of saves. To get the old saves you'll need to play the game on the browser / computer you originally played. Also if you're in incognito it won't save (Because that how incognito mode works)
Long Story Short: I am fucked up. But thank you

• Sad
Reactions: _FapForce5
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes