HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
can someone tell me how do i change the haircut i have only 2 options bald and the short one?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Could it be because im using the 0.16 buggy version? Thanks
v 0.16 shouldn't be doing that. I'll have to look... If you can open the console and enter:
cl.c.hairLength = 4;
that should grow your hair to the max length

Just tried it:
26 days: first hair growth
51 days: second hair growth

If you're on day 120 there's something else going on. If you got a hair cut it resets the hair growth (Obviously) Corrupted save, manual editing the save variables with a bad value. Could be an old save from an incompatible version

Last edited:
Reactions: Risitas1

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
v 0.16 shouldn't be doing that. I'll have to look... If you can open the console and enter:
cl.c.hairLength = 4;
that should grow your hair to the max length

Just tried it:
26 days: first hair growth
51 days: second hair growth

If you're on day 120 there's something else going on. If you got a hair cut it resets the hair growth (Obviously) Corrupted save, manual editing the save variables with a bad value. Could be an old save from an incompatible version
yeah i dont know i downloaded even the new one just 0.16 that you posted still doesnt work i used the console that fixed it, thanks.

Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
v16 Official Release

Key: jAavR_6vidRoMwUL5xr4SOs97LPa66_ebf3qtMEcybY

Map! First part is in the game
Updated Settings.
They work now. You can add fantasy creatures (goo in the sewer, werewolf and mimic) in the forest
Fight / sex scenes in the fight event
Update difficulty
Change how the main map view
Black Room: have 6 different events
Fighting: added defense and submissiveness (Needs a bit of work) If you defense is high you take less damage, if you submissive it's easier to submit, harder to dominate. If your submissiveness is low then it's harder to submit and easier to dominate.
Kicked out of house: New event to get back in
Piercings: Added ear and nose rings
Sissy School: Added Hypno Event

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
v16 Official Release
Mega
Key: jAavR_6vidRoMwUL5xr4SOs97LPa66_ebf3qtMEcybY

Map! First part is in the game
Updated Settings.
They work now. You can add fantasy creatures (goo in the sewer, werewolf and mimic) in the forest
Fight / sex scenes in the fight event
Update difficulty
Change how the main map view
Black Room: have 6 different events
Fighting: added defense and submissiveness (Needs a bit of work) If you defense is high you take less damage, if you submissive it's easier to submit, harder to dominate. If your submissiveness is low then it's harder to submit and easier to dominate.
Kicked out of house: New event to get back in
Piercings: Added ear and nose rings
Sissy School: Added Hypno Event
Are current saves compatible?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _FapForce5

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
I lost my saves, after accidentally clearing the chrome history. Someone please share a save from end of v15 or v14

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
where can i find the walkthrough for the game? I remember it having a walkthrough.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
where can i find the walkthrough for the game? I remember it having a walkthrough.
There's two places. or on the main screen on the top left there's an option for each character walkthrough

Reactions: djv007

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I lost my saves, after accidentally clearing the chrome history. Someone please share a save from end of v15 or v14
It may not be necessary. I updated the cheat system so you can skip ahead to a few part. The updated cheat also has the ability to skip every event except the first one in the sissy school so you can bypass them

Reactions: aalexkj24

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i remember some time back it said u could buy drugs to make u more sissy i am fuzzy on that as i played this game like a year ago and even with the character guide i dont get how to be caught wearing panties as the option i get is to sniff them i am also retarded and coulda just walked passed it 50 times without noticing but eh

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
i remember some time back it said u could buy drugs to make u more sissy i am fuzzy on that as i played this game like a year ago and even with the character guide i dont get how to be caught wearing panties as the option i get is to sniff them i am also retarded and coulda just walked passed it 50 times without noticing but eh
Yes. At the computer in your home apply to work for Missy. I've modified a few story lines so they aren't interconnected as much. Also on the top menu there's a walkthrough for each character

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes