HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Akxma01

Jul 22, 2022
why cant i enter happy girl home goods and also the new cum dumpster piercings are too girly however ive fully unlocked the sissy school and my hormone level is fully female

Aksjomat

Feb 16, 2020
Yes. At the computer in your home apply to work for Missy. I've modified a few story lines so they aren't interconnected as much. Also on the top menu there's a walkthrough for each character
Walkthrou dosen't say where I can find a female clothes. I need those for sissy school but I can't get in to the female stores at the mall.
And there are no drugs in computer section you mentioned.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
Walkthrou dosen't say where I can find a female clothes. I need those for sissy school but I can't get in to the female stores at the mall.
And there are no drugs in computer section you mentioned.
there are two girls who work at the sexshop one of them will give you the clothes after getting the clothes from her you go to her room and dress her

donzo12

Aug 17, 2022
Help! Hair hasn't grown in 140+ days after accidentally shaving it. On a Mac so don't know if I can edit the hair variables, I'm wondering if this is a bug and if there's any way for a quick fix for this?

donzo12

Aug 17, 2022
Also to follow up - Hypno tube 3 isn't unlocking when i clicked on it, is this content that is still on the way? Thanks!

nona1235

Sep 4, 2022
I got stuck on a mission in sissy school "there is no classes while you are on assignment" what should i do... I solved the case in dinner restaurant

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
why cant i enter happy girl home goods and also the new cum dumpster piercings are too girly however ive fully unlocked the sissy school and my hormone level is fully female
I'll have to take a look. Maybe a bug. The Happy girl home goods I haven't touched in too long

i never found how to access these images on the costruction site.
You can't I'm going to redo the construction site and add in better images

how,get information on the cult
Future update

Help! Hair hasn't grown in 140+ days after accidentally shaving it. On a Mac so don't know if I can edit the hair variables, I'm wondering if this is a bug and if there's any way for a quick fix for this?
That is a bug. I swear I keep fixing it then overwriting it with my git branch. I'll get that fixed

Also to follow up - Hypno tube 3 isn't unlocking when i clicked on it, is this content that is still on the way? Thanks!
Future release. I don't have a good hypno 3 in mind. Have to think on it

i no longer have access to the school sissy,since i escaped from prison.how to do?
You should. Try going to Missy's office

Hey there love the new update but Hypno tube 3 and Fuck Anonymus Cock perk cannot be unlocked
Future release

I got stuck on a mission in sissy school "there is no classes while you are on assignment" what should i do... I solved the case in dinner restaurant
Go to Missy's office

Reactions: Hornywinter

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
HermaphrodityAndTheMysteryOfTheMissingSpecimens-v17WIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I'll have to take a look. Maybe a bug. The Happy girl home goods I haven't touched in too long

You can't I'm going to redo the construction site and add in better images

Future update

That is a bug. I swear I keep fixing it then overwriting it with my git branch. I'll get that fixed

Future release. I don't have a good hypno 3 in mind. Have to think on it

You should. Try going to Missy's office

Future release

Go to Missy's office
any new footjob scene/cum on feet under update for sisters?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
any new footjob scene/cum on feet under update for sisters?
Oh. I'll have to think on this. What is the best way to introduce the event that is inline with the characters and their story. I'm open to good ideas

Last edited:

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Oh. I'll have to think on this. What is the best way to introduce the event that is inline with the characters and their story. I'm open to good ideas
Like a bet between sisters on which one is better at footjobs? and the player can chose on which sister come and made her win, the loser have to clean licking winner feet (or just the first side without cleaning punisment)

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
My fitness experience is maxed, but it wont go up to level 1, been stuck on lvl 0 fitness for ages now. Am i doing something wrong? or is there a trigger im missing? Also if i reload the game, and load the save my fitness exp drops back down to 0.

Edit: after it got reset from a reload I tried only running for fitness and it seemed to work.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
My fitness experience is maxed, but it wont go up to level 1, been stuck on lvl 0 fitness for ages now. Am i doing something wrong? or is there a trigger im missing? Also if i reload the game, and load the save my fitness exp drops back down to 0.
Are you sleeping? Or playing on incognito mode?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes