HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
Thank you so much! I figured it out, but I'm having trouble with a few more things;
What has happen for zoey to meet stormy ? cause my relationship with her is max and nothing is happening,
nvm found it... :rolleyes:
The library event with Eva doesn't seem to trigger I'm wearing a dog-collar but she keeps saying "I TOLD YOU TO WEAR A DOGGY COLLAR! "
also nvm... you need the library card from the pool
Also I get this when I try to select the Fuck Anonymous Cock thing, it then says Sissy stats increased but I can keep pressing it
even till I end up with -sissy points
Similar thing happens when I click hypno 3 nothing happens, are these not implemented in the game yet or is it a bug? View attachment 2063774
Same thing happened to. Also what happened to the discord server

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
I went to Missy's office after the escape,i think ihave a mission to do.But i do not remember what to do.And now,i no longer have access to the sissy school.
Is it possible to have a summary of the latest assignment of the sissy school in progress ? For exemple in the phone !

Last edited:

demoniac171

Sep 27, 2022
stuck on day 87. completed 3 missions in the red room with fingers.
then they tell me to complete the mission, they send me to the bathroom. what to do? Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I went to Missy's office after the escape,i think ihave a mission to do.But i do not remember what to do.And now,i no longer have access to the sissy school.
Is it possible to have a summary of the latest assignment of the sissy school in progress ? For exemple in the phone !
There is. In the top left there's a path icon. forth button from the left. Click that then click "Active cases"
stuck on day 87. completed 3 missions in the red room with fingers.
then they tell me to complete the mission, they send me to the bathroom. what to do? Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Visit Missy in her office
I am at Tiffany's apartment and I have been stuck there for weeks. How do I get out of there?
Get dressed in girl's clothing and leave from the living room. If that doesn't work you'll have to email me your save file to take a look at fapforce5@gmail.com
What is new update
Pink Room will be the new update. Artist is working on it now

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
How do you enter the girls locker room to get the ID? There's a girl in there every day of the week even at 10pm.
Also where can I find the dog collar? No store is selling one.

Last edited:

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
There is. In the top left there's a path icon. forth button from the left. Click that then click "Active cases"

Visit Missy in her office

Get dressed in girl's clothing and leave from the living room. If that doesn't work you'll have to email me your save file to take a look at fapforce5@gmail.com

Pink Room will be the new update. Artist is working on it now
it is not for the assignments of the sissy school.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Any chance if we can have a way to skip the cult prison cell in a future update? I've been stuck in there for weeks in game time and it's boring.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How do you enter the girls locker room to get the ID? There's a girl in there every day of the week even at 10pm.
Also where can I find the dog collar? No store is selling one.
Go in as a girl (crossdress) - collar is in the panty store. I haven't had a chance to make a new jewelry store
Any chance if we can have a way to skip the cult prison cell in a future update? I've been stuck in there for weeks in game time and it's boring.
Enable cheats then click the "skip event"

Reactions: ItzSpc

MrNobodyi

May 27, 2017
Can't seem to change my body type from chubby to male, my punch power is at 20, my kick power is at 22. What am I doing wrong?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes