HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

redteddy

May 26, 2021
There's a hollow pipe at the back of the construction site, but clicking on it does nothing. I'm currently doing a masculine startup run. Is that something that requires specific stats/events to interact with?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
There's a hollow pipe at the back of the construction site, but clicking on it does nothing. I'm currently doing a masculine startup run. Is that something that requires specific stats/events to interact with?
No stats. I just haven't made that event yet

vorrac

Jul 13, 2017
I really don't remember. I looked for a bit. Here's one with one of the same actresses - hopefully that helps?
Thanks for the answer, but I meant this one
It's question 17 of the test but the video is named 16. The name of the actress or source would be amazing to know.

Edit: Nevermind, just found it, her name is qteefoxx

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Thank you so much! I figured it out, but I'm having trouble with a few more things;
What has happen for zoey to meet stormy ? cause my relationship with her is max and nothing is happening,
nvm found it... :rolleyes:
The library event with Eva doesn't seem to trigger I'm wearing a dog-collar but she keeps saying "I TOLD YOU TO WEAR A DOGGY COLLAR! "
also nvm... you need the library card from the pool
Also I get this when I try to select the Fuck Anonymous Cock thing, it then says Sissy stats increased but I can keep pressing it
even till I end up with -sissy points
Similar thing happens when I click hypno 3 nothing happens, are these not implemented in the game yet or is it a bug? View attachment 2063774
Did you figure this out with the Fuck Anonymous Cock and Hypno 3 thing? i seem to not be able to unlock it either ?

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes