HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, I saw that message late. I keep getting that the horse is getting to like me more, but that is all. I think I have already gone over 10 brushings. Did I kill that part of the game? How do I get him more sissified? I got him wearing panties but he still won't buy butt plugs or other women's clothing, or makeup, even though he has been raped in the forest by the Lumberjack and the teen girls many times. His sissy stats just don't seem to rise. I'm already dying for the update because so many things and places are still blocked.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Ok, I saw that message late. I keep getting that the horse is getting to like me more, but that is all. I think I have already gone over 10 brushings. Did I kill that part of the game? How do I get him more sissified? I got him wearing panties but he still won't buy butt plugs or other women's clothing, or makeup, even though he has been raped in the forest by the Lumberjack and the teen girls many times. His sissy stats just don't seem to rise. I'm already dying for the update because so many things and places are still blocked.
Are you on released yesterday?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Are you on released yesterday?
_FapForce5, Forgive me, I know your update was just released yesterday, but, I was up all night playing this very addictive game. Great sissy games are hard to come by and yours is turning into a great game. So, I'm a little nuts for lack of sleep. So about the horse brushing, do I have to start over because I'm past 10 days of brushing and I want to play with the horse's dick? How do I get him more sissified so he starts wearing makeup and women's clothes? I have him going into the forest to find the hooded sex sect but he keeps finding the Lumberjack and the teen girls and I let them fuck him, but his sissy stats don't go up. Is pregnancy going to be involved eventually, because I see the sperm cells moving through the girls' bodies? That would be awesome. Kudos on your game, I really think you have something very special going on here.

I raise my skirt and flash my very wet frilly panties at you with a lot of love and appreciation.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HermaphrodityAndTheMysteryOfTheMissingSpecimens-18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Fakecrash

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I raise my skirt and flash my very wet frilly panties at you with a lot of love and appreciation.
Thanks. There's a bug. If you can use the console (f12) click the console tab and enter this line in then press enter:

sc.setstep("horse", 45);

This will get you where you want

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I guess I should also ask about Envy, seeing as she also gets a fertilization short; also good that the trap last tape is optional. Are you never gonna be able to move in there/sleep at her place though?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I guess I should also ask about Envy, seeing as she also gets a fertilization short; also good that the trap last tape is optional. Are you never gonna be able to move in there/sleep at her place though?
Great question Her future is on the farm. She's going to help you defeat the cult

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
Sim, você pode fazer mais. Tens de escovar a casa mais de 5 vezes, mas menos de 10. A caixa de diálogo deve dar-te uma pista sobre o teu progresso
[/CITAR]
Eu escovei mais de 23 vezes nada mudou

(edit)
Fiz conforme instruído, pressionei f12, fui para a guia do console e colei sc.setstep("cavalo", 45); apareceu escrito
<- indefinido

Last edited:

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
at the sex toys store,i don't know if i can work. after i did the assignment on the first day,i didn't go back the next day.

Last edited:

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
I think Im soft locked. I have to go to Mister Jones house to either clean his house and cock, or to do a fashion show (the last one) and I cant click on his house. Now I cant enter the sissy school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Ignoring the cluster data before me. Wtf the is wrong with his face? like the girls are fine but wtf gone wrong with his??? Oy them like the blue jungle jumpers ( Na'vi ) bumpling uglies near the nuclear reactor and voila the fucked up baby.

Feb 1, 2018
After opening the browser console im stuck with a grey area on the right of the screen that cuts off part of the game it only happens on this html game though

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
After opening the browser console im stuck with a grey area on the right of the screen that cuts off part of the game it only happens on this html game though
I haven't heard of that before. What operation system and browser are you using, also can I get a screen shot?

Feb 1, 2018
I haven't heard of that before. What operation system and browser are you using, also can I get a screen shot?
First off thx for the quick reply. Im using Win11 and Opera GX also here a screenshot you can see on the right i have a giant grey space. I have also tried different browsers but that didn't help. 1673833704579.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes