HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Gamuel

May 1, 2018
How to start kidnaped by the cult, i cannot triger the event and the help or the fortune teller don't help at all XD

Gamuel

May 1, 2018
Sissy school -> you'll have to do the Detective route with Missy. "What's in the box" event at the school

The matter is that when I go to the sissy school, missy says that there's no classes while I'm on an assignment, and after that, nothing, nothing hapends. The quest never triggers and well... i don't know XD

DKORYAKIN

Oct 10, 2022
РАНЬШЕ ИГРА БЫЛА ЛУЧШЕ АВТОР ИСПОРТИЛ ИГРУ ПОЛОВИНУ ДОБАВИЛ ПОЛОВИНУ УДАЛИЛ ИГРАТЬ СТАЛО НЕ ИНТЕРЕСНО

• Sad
Reactions: _FapForce5

VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Hello _FapForce5
After survive from jail, I'm at the Get information on the cult mission. How can I complete this?
When I visit to forest, there is no way. When I click to left, there is no ways. If it is a bug, what I need to enter to console to skip this mission? I think my forest way is broken because I already discovered all forest before. I don't know.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hello _FapForce5
After survive from jail, I'm at the Get information on the cult mission. How can I complete this?
When I visit to forest, there is no way. When I click to left, there is no ways. If it is a bug, what I need to enter to console to skip this mission? I think my forest way is broken because I already discovered all forest before. I don't know.
I don't know either. I need to see what you see. Can you email me your save file fapforce5@gmail.com

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes