HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
First off thx for the quick reply. Im using Win11 and Opera GX also here a screenshot you can see on the right i have a giant grey space. I have also tried different browsers but that didn't help. View attachment 2314696
Thanks for the image. Click on the closet to change clothes. All areas with a blue outline are clickable. The grey area is unused. All art is for a 9 x 16 aspect ratio. It looks like you have an ultra wide so that area will be blank

Rafael19

Oct 8, 2020
View attachment 252980

Overview:
Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens is a point and click transformation game about a young man's summer adventure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-12
Release Date: 2022-12-07
Alternate Name: Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Mad Pooper
Developer: Fapforce5 - -
Censored: No
Version: 18 WIP
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This sport/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 149814 View attachment 149813 View attachment 261734
how do you play on mobile? does anyone know which app needs to be downloaded?

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
at the sex toys store,i don't know if i can work. after i did the assignment on the first day,i didn't go back the next day.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
at the sex toys store,i don't know if i can work. after i did the assignment on the first day,i didn't go back the next day.
Then go back. Tiffany is there during the week during normal hours. You can wait it the store if you need

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for the image. Click on the closet to change clothes. All areas with a blue outline are clickable. The grey area is unused. All art is for a 9 x 16 aspect ratio. It looks like you have an ultra wide so that area will be blank
Weirdly enough i have this blank area also on my second monitor which is 16:9 but it's not that bad really i can live with it.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
How do I get a scene with a horse ? It has been combed many times, but there is no scene! GG already Bimbo!

pantiebottem

Sep 26, 2022
_FapForce5, Forgive me, I know your update was just released yesterday, but, I was up all night playing this very addictive game. Great sissy games are hard to come by and yours is turning into a great game. So, I'm a little nuts for lack of sleep. So about the horse brushing, do I have to start over because I'm past 10 days of brushing and I want to play with the horse's dick? How do I get him more sissified so he starts wearing makeup and women's clothes? I have him going into the forest to find the hooded sex sect but he keeps finding the Lumberjack and the teen girls and I let them fuck him, but his sissy stats don't go up. Is pregnancy going to be involved eventually, because I see the sperm cells moving through the girls' bodies? That would be awesome. Kudos on your game, I really think you have something very special going on here.

I raise my skirt and flash my very wet frilly panties at you with a lot of love and appreciation.
WOW, slow down buddy, play the game slowly , don't try to jump ahead, fallow the hints and move through the game

• Haha
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Up to 18 downloaded! But no matter how much it was pressed, there is no scene :(
he writes that he does not trust yet. What should I do?
There's a bug. If you can use the console (f12) click the console tab and enter this line in then press enter:

sc.setstep("horse", 45);
Now you can get the two bonus scenes

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes