HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
when we will see more jail content?
The city jail, I don't have a timeline. The Cult Jail then by the end of the year. I'm going to work on finishing that section of the game this year.

Somehow my game won't safe, I'm playing it on android via joiplay. Any solutions?
Usually it's because you're in incognito mode.

When will the main website be updated?
Updating it now. There's some changes, but a full update by the end of Jan

How to get tattoo
Sissy School. Unlock the event.

What is money cheat password
I removed the passwords. You're probably playing an old version.

How to fuck land lord

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HermaphrodityAndTheMysteryOfTheMissingSpecimens-18WIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
My save is broken after upgrading from v15 ending to v18. When i go to sleep, it just endless. Do any of you have save before v16 after v15?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
v18 Mega
Update log:
Hmm, hi, haven't you thought about asking for the developer tag and ownership of the thread, to change the overview or maybe report any missing tag? I was going to ignore this game because the last comment regarding transformation was in 2020, but according to what I read on your website, transformation is avoidable and there are several events with LI as male mc? (or I'm wrong?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hmm, hi, haven't you thought about asking for the developer tag and ownership of the thread, to change the overview or maybe report any missing tag? I was going to ignore this game because the last comment regarding transformation was in 2020, but according to what I read on your website, transformation is avoidable and there are several events with LI as male mc? (or I'm wrong?)
Transformation is totally avoidable and the majority of the game can be played as a total male. I don't use f95 often, but I'll look into requesting the developer tag. Thanks

Reactions: Chimba
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes