HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

kvmjohan2020

Jan 1, 2021
Hm, i am stuck with not being able to continue the missy story, got female clothes from the toy shop, change into them but always lands with Missy saying that I am still on a mission, any help highly appreciated.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hm, i am stuck with not being able to continue the missy story, got female clothes from the toy shop, change into them but always lands with Missy saying that I am still on a mission, any help highly appreciated.
Capture.JPG
This should tell you what to do. If you're still stuck let me know what it says or email me your save file: fapforce5@gmail.com

How do you get to the sissy school?
In your room apply for Missy's detective agency. Once you've progressed her story line enough take the elevator to the basement and enter the door -> this is the sissy school

LastRonin

Sep 2, 2022
I started playing through joiplay and for some reason does not work in the game, can you tell me how to fix it? I don't really want to start over every time.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I started playing through joiplay and for some reason does not work in the game, can you tell me how to fix it? I don't really want to start over every time.
I don't know what joiplay is. It may be too large or some incompatable JS code...

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
how to enlarge breastshow to increase the chest by three, and how to complete the quest with a horse?
You have to work for Missy at the detective agency to enlarge your breasts. Then choose the option when the sissy school is open.

The horse has an error that will be fixed in the next version.

Coco73

Mar 8, 2023
Do you know how and where to fine landlady room’s key ?
and how to find the code of the padlock in the swimming pool locker and how to find the pc code in girl’s room please ?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes