HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

pantiebottem

Sep 26, 2022
I was enjoying the game right up to the point The cult takes me then I have be at it for three days and still can not get away from them, I have lost it now and want to call the game a piece of crap, I have never been into s&m or B&D, and I'm going to delete this crap, so sad as it was good till that point .

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I was enjoying the game right up to the point The cult takes me then I have be at it for three days and still can not get away from them, I have lost it now and want to call the game a piece of crap, I have never been into s&m or B&D, and I'm going to delete this crap, so sad as it was good till that point .
That's fair. The game isn't a good fit for you. I like BDSM so that is going to be part of the game

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Any chance we can have a skip for the cult quest?
Edit: there already is. I'm the phone click cheats, then when you get to the event click "skip". Or just don't do it. I haven't made the next quest in that line yet

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSpc

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Damn. Now it's going to go down to a penalty shootout.

Less facetiously, it's a HTML game. If you want to see the pictures they're all right there in the image directory. If you grab a recent save from a rando you may well find yourself cut off from paths you might enjoy following.

Reactions: _FapForce5

Sissyslut4123

Jul 4, 2022
If you have to astmate how long would you say v19 would be done by ik you said it would be In this/next month but can you give a rough estimate???

Apr 21, 2023
If you have to astmate how long would you say v19 would be done by ik you said it would be In this/next month but can you give a rough estimate???
I'm not speaking on behalf of the developer but constantly asking this, I'm sure can get annoying, possibly pressuring, fast to a developer.

Check only a few posts up and you'll see that the developer has stated Patreon release of v19 was last week on May 3rd.

If you'd like early releases, for a mere donation of $1 you can help feed a starving developer.

Developer also stated the free release "should" be a week after the Patreon release, so hopefully this weekend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5
Apr 21, 2023
The TFgames link has been dead for some time btw.

TFgames holds v18.4 sense January.

Not sure if anyone still wants link as developer should be updating again soon.

This is the working link if any one wants it.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The TFgames link has been dead for some time btw.

TFgames holds v18.4 sense January.

Not sure if anyone still wants link as developer should be updating again soon.

This is the working link if any one wants it.

Thanks. I'll get that updated. v0.19 Link:
Change Log:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HermaphrodityAndTheMysteryOfTheMissingSpecimens-V19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes