HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

lord493z

Jul 14, 2020
In this version I can't get above zero fitness in the beggining and can't progress with Missy or progress at all. Am I the only one experiencing this?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
In this version I can't get above zero fitness in the beggining and can't progress with Missy or progress at all. Am I the only one experiencing this?
I just loaded your save. It looks like if you go to sleep your fitness level will raise. If that's not happening then there may be some corruption in your files

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Are we going to be able to get back at dick in the future? I personally am trying to play in such a fashion where the male interactions are either forced or to help mom/do cases/specific jobs. Him coming in on his own and stuff left a sour taste in my mouth (I guess literally). Not like I don't expect this kind of stuff, but the game was mostly more or less pretty good about kinda being resistant to the gay content before, so him coming at me on his own and getting a free pass just kinda sucks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sidenote: there is a lot of little things that break the game sequences and don't account for things (I'm going to put it in spoilers cus a lot of this is going to be):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also I'm in the super minority here, but its a bit sad envy loses the hairy pits Q_Q it'd be interesting to have a hairy/smell based character, and she'd fit well but her content is locked behind her whole "progress" which is a bit sad, but understandable I guess.

Also I guess since I'm vocalizing things about desires, it'd be super cool to have more watersports specifically from females, it seems most of the watersports interactions (besides voyeur events) is male interactions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Please tell me how to go webpage
There isn't a great way on Android / iOS. For some reason those OS make running a webpage with JavaScript difficult without doing some extra steps. I recommend waiting till some place like gamecore updates their webpage and play there

is there a walkthrough somewhere?
Yes. There are a couple. When you're playing the game in the upper left there's a Path icon. Click that and the character you want to see. Also you can check out I haven't updated since v18, but most things should be there

How do I Tell on Dick? Ive been stalking the Landlady around on saturday and I'm either not doing it right or missing something.
You can't. I wasn't able to get that into this release. Should be in the next release.

Apr 21, 2023
is there a walkthrough somewhere?
I just remembered, aside from icon

If you go downtown, on the right side, there's a lady with a crystal ball in a tent and she can tell you the next step for each character.

Also was a little curious, I've seen the few dirty scenes with the horse.
Has any new content been added for the horse, didn't see anything in the change log so I'm assuming that's a no?
Would be neat if MC could swallow load and you'd see an anamation or pic of a inflated belly or maybe belly would stay inflated untill MC goes to pee.
or
Maybe the ranch lady catches you fidling with the horse and forces you to swallow load?

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm experiencing this, too. After the point where fitness should change it just stops progressing no matter what happens.

Apr 21, 2023
I just did a quick gym speed run after mc applying for work. After 4 or so days of doing the sit-ups to increase physique I went to sleep and MC got abbs and lvl'ed up his physique to 1 upon waking up.

So at the very least it works for me.

Just want to point out that after each work out there is a little exp bar that increases below the word "physique" on character status menu/graph.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

lord493z

Jul 14, 2020
I just loaded your save. It looks like if you go to sleep your fitness level will raise. If that's not happening then there may be some corruption in your files
Jeez, it works! Thanks. But also the problem still exist on some browsers. First, I run game on mozila and got stuck. Then I was changed browser to edge and this story you already know. Also saves from mozila cant seem if you play on edge.
This from mozila.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I was using firefox as well. That's really strange; I've played quite a few versions of this on firefox and it's never been an issue before.

Apr 21, 2023
I just checked your save aswell

Seems odd

Don't know what to tell you... I only use Firefox and works for me.

Here's your save back post abb work out, all I did was go to gym and have chick work me out for 3 days then woke up with abbs.

Last edited:

dylanre

Jun 18, 2020
The landlady's house is bugged. The movement options or the blue outlines aren't showing up for me. I'm playing on 19.2 on gamcore

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes