HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
can u watch the hypno videos u buy in the supermarket by yourself somewhere?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The landlady's house is bugged. The movement options or the blue outlines aren't showing up for me. I'm playing on 19.2 on gamcore
Of course it same for me also!
I think this is because you're starting to run out of RAM and it's causing issues rendering. This is the biggest reason I need to wrap up this game here without major expansions. If you save, totally close your browser, and reopen it, it may work again.

dylanre

Jun 18, 2020
Landlady house is still bugging. Everywhere else is working. I restarted my phone, closed chrome, and restarted the game.

Apr 21, 2023
I think this is because you're starting to run out of RAM and it's causing issues rendering. This is the biggest reason I need to wrap up this game here without major expansions. If you save, totally close your browser, and reopen it, it may work again.
Do you intend to make a part 2 or any plans to make more sissy femdom content?

If you don't mind sharing your intentions for the future :)

I do love your work and hope to see you continue creating content

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Landlady house is still bugging. Everywhere else is working. I restarted my phone, closed chrome, and restarted the game.
Without looking over your shoulder, seeing the screen and the console messages I don't really know what's going on. My best guess is a corrupted file for that location. Which would mean a re-download or unzip it again in it's current location.

Do you intend to make a part 2 or any plans to make more sissy femdom content?

If you don't mind sharing your intentions for the future :)

I do love your work and hope to see you continue creating content
Thanks so much! If there's one thing I like talking about it's game ideas. Likely my next game will be in Unreal 5. Easiest way to describe it would be Ranma 1/2 meets Metal Gear Solid 5. Where you have to sneak around, but if it rains then you turn into girl. The attacks will be sexual / humor focus. Probably won't have a gun, but you'll need to sneak up on the bad guys / monsters and do dirty things to make them comply

Mar 22, 2018
How do you get into the second floor of the apartment (above the tomboy)? It looks like I have to make progress with the Naked Beaver waitresses after not snitching on that Missy quest, but I'm not getting anything new from working at the diner.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How do you get into the second floor of the apartment (above the tomboy)? It looks like I have to make progress with the Naked Beaver waitresses after not snitching on that Missy quest, but I'm not getting anything new from working at the diner.
That is in the next release. Right now you just see the environment, the quest is coming. Also amazing deduction that it was the waitresses. Not sure how you came to that conclusion!

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
I want to ask, how I can change variable "seconds left:30 to seconds left:xxx" and why I can save but after that I can't load?

genuinethief

Jul 13, 2019
View attachment 252980

Overview:
Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens is a point and click transformation game about a young man's summer adventure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Alternate Name: Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Mad Pooper
Developer: Fapforce5 - -
Censored: No
Version: 19
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

*This sport/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 149814 View attachment 149813 View attachment 261734

hope the link is useful.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes