HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

SamanthaGr

May 25, 2023
More scenes where the MC is cucked by Envy and Zoey while it's in a chastity cage and handcuffed while watching and being teased.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
More scenes where the MC is cucked by Envy and Zoey while it's in a chastity cage and handcuffed while watching and being teased.
How can he be a cucked when he had no girlfriend neight merried with someone? I didn't get it been cuck without been in relationship? Was a thing. :unsure:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It was roleplay for Zoey as it was her fetish
They are just friend nothing else and. firend dosen't mean they togeter together. It the non sense I ever heard of. I callit it voyersim not cuck if they where together it would be the case. but as I'm awere he had no girlfriend neghter merried. So he alone.

SamanthaGr

May 25, 2023
Whatever. Call it what you want. Voyeurism then, while the MC is in chastity and is being teased and denied. While Zoey and Envy are making love with someone other than the MC. More teasing and more denial more frustration and more fun. Maybe some twerking with the chastity cage on?

Reactions: Amphienix9098

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Any chance the game will get a Human Pet route? One where the MC ends up the pet of Missy or the Landlord?
I'm only a little familiar with the human pet fetish. Off in going to add it to the game I'll need input from someone who's into it. What are the first steps that open there door to that kink. What's the exciting part of it. Is it just psychological, or how does corruption work.

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
I'm only a little familiar with the human pet fetish. Off in going to add it to the game I'll need input from someone who's into it. What are the first steps that open there door to that kink. What's the exciting part of it. Is it just psychological, or how does corruption work.
It starts out as praises for some while being worked towards gags and tailed play. And it is both psychological and a form of power exchange as the pet gives up the right to even speak unless their owner gives permission

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
It starts out as praises for some while being worked towards gags and tailed play. And it is both psychological and a form of power exchange as the pet gives up the right to even speak unless their owner gives permission
I would like to hear more. What is involved with tailed play? Did the gag come first before pretty play even begins

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
I would like to hear more. What is involved with tailed play? Did the gag come first before pretty play even begins
Tail is an anal plug, so anal play comes first. Tail also tells others WHAT kind of pet, pet is. I myself am a Kitty.
Gag is as pet is being trained as a pet and to prevent them from speaking, some owners will even get a themed gag like a bone or a fish for their pet.
The limbs are sometimes bound to where pet is walking on knees and elbows only.
Pet is also not allowed to go potty unless owner says so, and usually only in back yard.
Species of pet wether a kitty or a puppy is something that both agree on irl

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
Tail is an anal plug, so anal play comes first. Tail also tells others WHAT kind of pet, pet is. I myself am a Kitty.
Gag is as pet is being trained as a pet and to prevent them from speaking, some owners will even get a themed gag like a bone or a fish for their pet.
Pet is also not allowed to go potty unless owner says so, and usually only in back yard.
I will warn you that what I listed is just how it went for myself. It can go differently for others but it is about giving up my responsibility as a human and just living a simple kept life as a cat. And if I get ear scritches and am allowed to sleep with my head on mistress......well that's just a plus

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
So who initiates sex. Pet or owner. I'm assuming owner is generally fully in control like a Dom sub role.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes