HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

OblivionCT

Jan 16, 2019
Is there any fix to the softlock after clicking fight in the park?
I can no longer enter without having to revert to an older save.

Darkmatador89

Aug 15, 2023
Finish the Truth or dare, get back in house, AVOID ANY OF THE CROSSDRESSING AND SISSIFICATION OPTIONS, and after sleeping with the girls Landlady wants to talk with you ending up with all 4 of you having an orgy
does this only happen once or can you do it more times with all three?, for me it can only be done in this scene and then only with lola and eva, I wanted to know if it could be done with all three again

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
does this only happen once or can you do it more times with all three?, for me it can only be done in this scene and then only with lola and eva, I wanted to know if it could be done with all three again
One time event my friend. And once you start on on the transitioning you lose the ability to fuck the girls

Darkmatador89

Aug 15, 2023
One time event my friend. And once you start on on the transitioning you lose the ability to fuck the girls
ok, so it will probably be in a next update because i saw pictures of the three of them in the living room, as well as a picture of jeff's house and being able to suck his dick as well as saving missy,Thanks.

DeLeewd

Jul 10, 2023
I can't proceed, when I talk to Gertrude to get the crowbar the objective list doesn't update and I can't do anything else. Any help?

DeLeewd

Jul 10, 2023
Talk to Gertrude. Get crowbar. Visit sewer. Get to end. Find box. Return to Missy
It doesn't work. For some reason the flag doesn't update once I talk to Gertrude, it even shows in the objective list. I can get the box but when I speak to Missy she still talks like I have to do the assignment. It's bugged.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So anyone else stuck in the woods with no map?
Game could use a back button

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes