HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
So who initiates sex. Pet or owner. I'm assuming owner is generally fully in control like a Dom sub role.
And your correct, if pet is horny female would act like she is in heat and present to master, if male.....well we let our owner decide if they are going to let us use our dick or they use our ass

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
This question has nothing to do with my kinks, but is there a possibility for sound and voice acting in the final version?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
This question has nothing to do with my kinks, but is there a possibility for sound and voice acting in the final version?
No. My personal option is that web games are best silent. Audio never plays well and can be intrusive. My next game will use a game engine with better audio controls

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
No. My personal option is that web games are best silent. Audio never plays well and can be intrusive. My next game will use a game engine with better audio controls
Ah ok then, was asking as I usually find light music that fits with the scene going from normal to erotic is a good way to set the mood as well as minor voice acting in animations a real good way to set the mood even more. I look forward to the next game

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
Will the game be made available as an app for tablets and smart phones for offline play? I ask as I first played your game on a website on my tablet and that was what got me hunting it down

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Will the game be made available as an app for tablets and smart phones for offline play? I ask as I first played your game on a website on my tablet and that was what got me hunting it down
I can't promise it. I do provide all the website files to play itb locker, just mobile permissions make that difficult. I'll keep looking into it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amphienix9098

Ada Owl

Jul 23, 2023
crossdress tier at basement school missy keeps telling me about wear the blues skirt etc but cant find them in my wardrobe nore i can interract with shopping mall if im gonna buy the mor not couldnt pass the part..

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
crossdress tier at basement school missy keeps telling me about wear the blues skirt etc but cant find them in my wardrobe nore i can interract with shopping mall if im gonna buy the mor not couldnt pass the part..
Visit Rachel at the adult book store

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ada Owl

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
I know that walking around the house naked gets Landlady to fuck our ass with her big dildo. Are there plans for the housemates (I always make them relatives) to get in on that action?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes