HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Apr 21, 2023
anyone know the locker code
It's mentioned in the game, I haven't played in a few months so I don't remember it.

I can try to find out and when I find out I'll edit/add it to this post unless some one posts it first. Busy today and tomorrow is Mothers Day so I can't check till Monday.

How to get slime girl sex?
Try to put all questions in one message please.

Haven't played this in a while but I remember there was an option to "enable fantasy creatures". I think this option was found on the MC's phone. Although I've never played with this option on, you find creatures in woods and possibly the sewer.

Last edited:
Reactions: _FapForce5
Apr 21, 2023
Does anyone know how to download the game? This is my first time i download v 19 zipfile what to do nxt?
I'm assuming your using windows

If you already have 7zip or something similar installed on pc, you need to right click your downloaded v19 zipped file and you'll see the option, in my case "7zip". Hover your mouse over it and another list will show up, simply select "extract files" then "ok".

It will unpack files and that's it. Open new folder and play.

Dude235423

May 13, 2023

If you already have 7zip or something similar installed on pc, you need to right click your downloaded v19 zipped file and you'll see the option, in my case "7zip". Hover your mouse over it and another list will show up, simply select "extract files" then "ok".

I download in androif

Dude235423

May 13, 2023
And after extracting i dont get the apk file?

After extracting i dont get the apk? How can i install?

Apr 21, 2023
is there a walkthrough somewhere?
I don't think so but is it really needed? This is the most straight forward game that I've seen, very to the point.

Pretty much every one is dominant except Lola, bimbo chick in girls RR, night club chick, and the chick that cucks you in the apartment complex if you show her to many hypno vids.

You aren't forced onto any routes really as this game is pretty much a free roaming, talk to who you want kind of game.

Honestly, This is the only game where I'd read all the text and understood the story. Other games I feel tend to skirt around the kink and they're so many decisions that effect what you're allowed to see it tends to get monotonous, I get impatient, then I often start skipping text. Although the pictures aren't the best out there, but it gets the point across to help you visualize.

Although I'd like to see more femdom such as pegging or foot stuff, that's just preference.

All in all it's a great game and I'd recommend giving it a try.

Reactions: Sorreah

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
How do I Tell on Dick? Ive been stalking the Landlady around on saturday and I'm either not doing it right or missing something.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes