HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I'm still working on the game. I'll not 100% sure which story lines are unavoidable yet
Is there a way to become feminine without becoming a sub? There is a huge dissonance between how the MC is when he gets his whole family/ is masc and when he becomes a sissy. Personally, the idea of being a dickgirl and still getting laid appeals greatly. Also are there plans for if you go all the way to knocking your sisters up if that reflects when you start transitioning?

Reactions: LuxCrown

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to become feminine without becoming a sub? There is a huge dissonance between how the MC is when he gets his whole family/ is masc and when he becomes a sissy. Personally, the idea of being a dickgirl and still getting laid appeals greatly. Also are there plans for if you go all the way to knocking your sisters up if that reflects when you start transitioning?
I try and make each character unique. So done characters like boy you and some like feminine you. Chloe will like feminine you. The fam will not. I wanted to make the characters change in how they react to you based on your appearance. As far as then getting knocked up. That will be part of the ending. To many variables and alternate images to then showing earlier

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
I'll have to take a look. Maybe a bug. The Happy girl home goods I haven't touched in too long

You can't I'm going to redo the construction site and add in better images

Future update

That is a bug. I swear I keep fixing it then overwriting it with my git branch. I'll get that fixed

Future release. I don't have a good hypno 3 in mind. Have to think on it

You should. Try going to Missy's office

Future release

Go to Missy's office
i wentt to Missy's office after the escape.I think i ha

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
I went to Missy's office after the escape,i think ihave a mission to do.But i do not remember what to do.And now,i no longer have access to the sissy school.
Is it possible to have a summary of the latest assignment of the sissy school in short ? For exemple on the phone !

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I try and make each character unique. So done characters like boy you and some like feminine you. Chloe will like feminine you. The fam will not. I wanted to make the characters change in how they react to you based on your appearance. As far as then getting knocked up. That will be part of the ending. To many variables and alternate images to then showing earlier
Ah, that makes sense, I was just hoping to keep some of the interactions and such. Plus as someone who is non-binary I feel put out that there is little GOOD dickgirl MC's in the whole trans/sissy game genre. This is of course semi handled by dickgirl characters that show up (earn your freedom for example) but it feels constricting for a genre that is about changing a person mentally and physically that such a perspective is missing. Why does it have to be BIG STRONG MAN or little weak sissy? Course while I'm not as interested in this cuntboys are generally missing rep as well...

Sorry bout the ted talks there, thanks for responding and explaining.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Ah, that makes sense, I was just hoping to keep some of the interactions and such. Plus as someone who is non-binary I feel put out that there is little GOOD dickgirl MC's in the whole trans/sissy game genre. This is of course semi handled by dickgirl characters that show up (earn your freedom for example) but it feels constricting for a genre that is about changing a person mentally and physically that such a perspective is missing. Why does it have to be BIG STRONG MAN or little weak sissy? Course while I'm not as interested in this cuntboys are generally missing rep as well...

Sorry bout the ted talks there, thanks for responding and explaining.
That's all fair. Really is because it's my fantasy. I'm the "big strong man" in real life and my fantasy is to be a "weak little sissy". Since I can't magically change into that which I desire I made a game of my fantasy me.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
How can I get the toys to work ? I'm missing a lot of scenes cause it keeps saying "too tight" or something like that, I can only get the 2 fingers scene ...

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Keep adding fingers. Use the screw driver. You need to stretch first
"Keep adding fingers" ? how I've done it like 10 times and two is the most I can do it says " Oooooh, my butt-hole feels pretty full. I better stop here. " ...Where do I get the screw driver ?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How can I get the toys to work ? I'm missing a lot of scenes cause it keeps saying "too tight" or something like that, I can only get the 2 fingers scene ...
"Keep adding fingers" ? how I've done it like 10 times and two is the most I can do it says " Oooooh, my butt-hole feels pretty full. I better stop here. " ...Where do I get the screw driver ?
At the convenience store

• Red Heart
Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019

At the convenience store
Thank you so much! I figured it out, but I'm having trouble with a few more things;
What has happen for zoey to meet stormy ? cause my relationship with her is max and nothing is happening,
nvm found it... :rolleyes:
The library event with Eva doesn't seem to trigger I'm wearing a dog-collar but she keeps saying "I TOLD YOU TO WEAR A DOGGY COLLAR! "
also nvm... you need the library card from the pool
Also I get this when I try to select the Fuck Anonymous Cock thing, it then says Sissy stats increased but I can keep pressing it
even till I end up with -sissy points
Similar thing happens when I click hypno 3 nothing happens, are these not implemented in the game yet or is it a bug? firefox_PUwtFrosDj.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes