HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I tested sleeping. Doesn't bring it back I am afraid. It's just gone forever. And no problem. If I can help you find a bug all for the better.
Oh. You can sleep and it will auto save to the last slot. Reload the game and load the auto save

Reactions: Ayal

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is the game really v0.15.3 as the download file name? Is it a wrong upload or its really v0.15.3 and just forgot to edit it as its still showing v0.15.1 on main menu.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
It is still in development

Future event. really it's the ending of the game. I'm hoping to complete around December

I agree it can be grind-y at times. Try buying some Energy drinks and run away if you need. I'm working on the forest which you'll probably enter before the sewer event. The forest will have some bonus goodies to use, I just haven't had a chance to add them yet.
You are a wonderful developer for replying so quickly, thank you :)

Can I give you the suggestion of putting an additional penis shrinkage that would transform it in a Vagina, maybe with gender reassignment surgery.
Pregnancy would also be great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Can I give you the suggestion of putting an additional penis shrinkage that would transform it in a Vagina, maybe with gender reassignment surgery.
The avatar has had a vagina since the beginning. The problem is that the game is not entirely linear. You can jump around to different events many that have some sex to them. I just don't have the time to create alternate events for chastity, small penis, big penis, and vagina. I will give you the choice of getting a vagina as part of the ending.
How can I escape the cult's prison? Those guys are always in the hallway on the right.

• Love
Reactions: Kamet-69

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
anyone knows how to get max relationship with the Landlady on the sissy route?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
You are a wonderful developer for replying so quickly, thank you :)

This so much. I want to be a mommy

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
does anyone have a backup of the finished game V 15.3,with the names not changed ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes