HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
That's either a bad file extraction or for some reason your browser doesn't have access to you physical storage. There a number of reasons, if you're paying in mobile by default it doesn't let locally run files save. Many use joiplay to play on a mobile device
I'm on a PC. I was having an issue with localstorage being full, and unlike other games this one wasn't throwing an error when I tried to save against the upper limit of localstorage.

I cleared out a few save files from older games and now it's saving.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

xitor

Jun 7, 2019
the guide says "Should I, or shouldn't I tell on him" .I didn't understand what to do. tell me if this is not the end. and yes, I specifically rolled back to 19v

freeone1122

Apr 23, 2023
Я играю в 21 версию и в школе ничего нового не происходит, все кончено на заданиях с флешкой и девушкой в баре

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys have you a save for end of this version ? I appreciate if you drop it i lost my save for a bug in Missy school

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
Feel like im missing something. everything says "too feminine" like toys and clothes. even after i finished sissy school. i want to sissify but cant figure out how. played quite a few hours by now.
am i at end of content or just missing something fundamental?
1708576760323.png

Reactions: John__

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
i want to sissify but cant figure out how. played quite a few hours by now.
am i at end of content or just missing something fundamental?
Same question here. And i dont understand how to progress with girls. ingame help doesnt help, walkthrough on site not exist. This makes me feel frustrated

Ned_Flounders

Sep 4, 2020
Yes.

To find out what variables you can set with g.set, type g.st
I opened the console and typed in g.st, but it didn't show me any other variables. The g.set('money', 1000) didn't work either. Did I do it wrong in someway or did something else happen?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes