HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
Thank you for that! I can't find a way to boost the 'sissy' etc stats with that code though. Are you able to reply with a "base" sort of code for that?
Skills are separate, they're defined in levels.st and you can increase them with levels.mod(skill_name, xp, max_level).
The sissy skill is called 'xdress' and it shouldn't exceed level 8, so spam levels.mod('xdress',30,8) until you have enough.

Ned_Flounders

Sep 4, 2020
Skills are separate, they're defined in levels.st and you can increase them with levels.mod(skill_name, xp, max_level).
The sissy skill is called 'xdress' and it shouldn't exceed level 8, so spam levels.mod('xdress',30,8) until you have enough.
Thank you!

anaamr2003

Aug 12, 2023
Wait till the end of the month before you complain about no updates. We're not even halfway yet
oh thank you.
and is it normal that I have no things to do with sisters and landlady?

I did massage and footjob with sisters, no truth or dare (I bougth the bottle)
with lady, only regular chat, ball busting..
coz thats not the final version it's just beta

Reactions: _FapForce5

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
I feel I have to ask. Who else changes some of the names for the NPCs? Or changes relationships with the landlady and the roommates?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I'm still working on getting it ready and didn't want to release a buggy game. It looks good for a beta test patreon release at the end of March. Depending on the amount of bugs plus testing time my best guess would be beginning of April. But I never know exact dates since it really depends on my amount of free time to work on the game.

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
I'm still working on getting it ready and didn't want to release a buggy game. It looks good for a beta test patreon release at the end of March. Depending on the amount of bugs plus testing time my best guess would be beginning of April. But I never know exact dates since it really depends on my amount of free time to work on the game.
Prefer a good game to a buggy game. So take your time

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes