3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This look more CN than JP to me :unsure:.
Definitely my impression too. That said Steam lists only JP as having full audio so eh. Guess there was some international subcontracting or artistic inspiration going on?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Definitely my impression too. That said Steam lists only JP as having full audio so eh. Guess there was some international subcontracting or artistic inspiration going on?
The settings only allow english or chinese language, but all the voice acting is in japanese, though the story cutscenes aren't voiced, only the sex scenes and a few (very repetitive) one-liners during the battles are voiced

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
But i feel more identified by an ugly bastard, and every dude that feels self inserted by not an ugly dude is just delusional and haven't seen themselves on the mirror :(
Just on a personal note, my problem with the ugly bastard stuff is less about their look as it about their nonexistent character. At least the generic anime protag attempted to have a character and personality. Also, just don't insert yourself and problem solved. Again, it is personal and i am not trying to offend anyone, but putting my name in for the main character just feel cringe to me, for any game and not just eroge.

And with that separation of immersion, i do prefer if the dude doing the dicking is at least average and not some swarm monster pretending to be human.

dongdong42069

Oct 11, 2020
Most CN games have Japanese voice acting because that's where do money is (see:genshin) because anime "has to be" Japanese, and it attracts customers that way

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
I don't understand. I played and beat the entire game but didn't see a single scene and there's no gallery option upon completion...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Most CN games have Japanese voice acting because that's where do money is (see:genshin) because anime "has to be" Japanese, and it attracts customers that way
TBF Japanaland tends to have rather more disposable income than the third-world shithole of People's Kleptocracy of China and I'm guessing the well-established VA scene - professional *and* amateur - doesn't hurt.

Also I have it on good authority, ie. someone who studied it, that spoken Chinese is ass to learn (ha ha let's have a fuckton of words that sound the exact same except for slight tone differences and mean very different things) so it certainly good business sense to prioritize the rather more approachable and already widely familiar Japanese if you want foreign sales.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I played on hard mode and completed everything. There should be a [milf] tag with the queen and all. To those saying there's no lewd content, I saw plenty of sex scenes. Maybe you need to 3 star the levels, to see their sex scenes?

Does anyone know what special point stat does denoted by the skull? There seems to be a correlation between the skill cost, but nothing fitting the unit cost. Is it how many spell points the enemy earns by killing said unit?

Here are some tips and pointers for anyone wanting to complete this game:

The Units

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spells/Utility

THE Strategy

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i need help with the ambush on step 8. i can't control any units, or click anything.
Click on the enemy units with a number lower than or equal to your own. The number gets added to yours and you can defeat higher numbered enemies.

Reactions: isahase83

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
anyone know what the four leaf clovers do?
Mostly useless, but they can unlock "backgrounds" pictures of the girls in a sub menu of the gallery menu. I think, they cut things short, as it seems they wanted to have more in this game.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
Mostly useless, but they can unlock "backgrounds" pictures of the girls in a sub menu of the gallery menu. I think, they cut things short, as it seems they wanted to have more in this game.
thx, and i was thinking the special point stat might be how much "magic" you get when the unit dies maybe?

Reactions: Hajtand

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is very disappointing if your in it for any nudity. The sex scene is a joke.. you lick her than the saliva disappears.. you fuck her and no cum and that is it.. No effort put into this game at all. Very disappointed. I deleted it. Too many games just being sold on nudity with no real game effort in it.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Just on a personal note, my problem with the ugly bastard stuff is less about their look as it about their nonexistent character. At least the generic anime protag attempted to have a character and personality. Also, just don't insert yourself and problem solved. Again, it is personal and i am not trying to offend anyone, but putting my name in for the main character just feel cringe to me, for any game and not just eroge.

And with that separation of immersion, i do prefer if the dude doing the dicking is at least average and not some swarm monster pretending to be human.
Well, it comes just down to personal preference I guess. I like the ugly bastard stuff, not because I identify myself as an ugly bastard but because I like the contrast, the beauty and the beast contrast you could say. A flower on a field of flowers doesn`t peak anyones interest, a flower on a barren wasteland on the other hand does. I don`t know why, but I like the "beautiful flower defiled by the swarm monster" kind of thing.

I also don`t see a problem with inserting yourself into the game character, it is more fun that way if you ask me. If you don`t wanna be part of the story and not immerse yourself into it, then it is way less interesting.

I can life with both though, doesn`t matter if the character is hot or an ugly swamp monster, as long as he isn`t an idiot and actually has a human personality I`m fine with it. The worst shit are the MCs of bad isekais like "In another world with my smartphone". Those are the characters that really lack any personality, who are just a stupid blank sheet with no brain or common sense where you are like "I already know the shit he is going to do after the first episode". They literally even look the same, are white knights that uphold morality (And often act hypocritical) but find it totally ok if a tsundere constantly treats them like shit because she is a female and the Mc is a simp. When it comes to love they are like premature kids that are oblivious to anything love related and obviously can`t see that every girl falls for them and "accidentally" builds his harem. You already know that he is going to be op, rich, wins every fight, gets his harem, does nothing evil and is just the typical 0815 twat. THAT is a bad character.

Reactions: Sir Thane
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes