Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018

Overview:
Play as a Hero in this Roguelike RPG: Fight girls and challenge yourself for the highest Score while preserving you Hero's sanity. Will your Hero be a Legend or a Sex Slave?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-11-04
Developer: diogaoo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95c - 0.65b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

This update (v0.65b) resets all your progress. It'll crash the first time you run it, just run it again after.

DOWNLOAD
Hero Corruption 2

Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Android (v0.40e): - - -

Hero Corruption 1
Win: - - - -

Extra:

anowon thanks for the links

1592693_Screenshot_227.png 1592692_Screenshot_225.png 1592691_Screenshot_224.png 1592690_Screenshot_223.png 1592689_Screenshot_222.png 1592687_Screenshot_220.png 1592686_Screenshot_219.png 1592684_Screenshot_217.png 1592683_Screenshot_216.png 1592682_Screenshot_215.png 1592681_Screenshot_214.png 1592680_Screenshot_213.png 1592679_Screenshot_212.png 1592678_Screenshot_211.png 1592675_Screenshot_208.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
are women in this game dominant? Or by sex slave does he mean like, women are going around and saying "do me but I am in charge"? Because I'd be so down if its an actual femdom but not if it's the opposite. Seems ok tho, gonna download and check regardless

Reactions: Goose69069

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i have a feeling this game is lacking tags and I havent even played it yet, plus.. religion? I didnt know that was an existing tag, guess it's the nuns and stuff, I just imagined we'd have to pray before playing this idk.. will check out

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Awkward timing, but the online version just got updated to 1.05 today.

Changelog

"Hero Corruption v1.05 Released !
The new version of Hero Corruption is out.
Changes:

ENEMY PEAK HOURS
  • Each enemy now has a specific time at which their spawn increases
  • You can check the "peak hour" of each enemy on the Codex page under "Profile"
  • During a peak hour of an enemy, the chance of finding it is 50%. As opposed to the regular 20%~17%.

MULTIPLE BOSSES
  • The boss of each area will be chosen randomly at the start of each run.
  • This means that you won't always find Helen in the Deep Forest or Sandy & Wendy in the Forest
  • New bosses have been added in the Forest and Deep Forest to complement this addition.

NEW BOSSES
  • Kitty (Forest):
Seriously, what's happened in this girl's family?
  • Maxine (Deep Forest):
To all you ass-guys out there
  • Sasha (Deep Forest):
The cold nights of January won't be as cold

NEW EQUIPMENT
  • Thirsty Dragon (Legendary)
You think it might be alive?
  • Lich's Grasp (Legendary)
Aren't those supposed to protect you?

OTHERS:
  • Added a cheat code
  • Type "Laura gurl best gurl" when choosing your Hero's name in Normal mode to gain +150 Points (Only works once)

• 3 New Bad Endings: Kitty, Maxine, Sasha
  • Added Kitty's photos to the Shop
  • Added Maxine's photos to the Shop
  • Added a confirmation button when choosing to Sleep
  • Added legendary equipment pictures when equiping right after craft
  • Added a new sound effect for Broken Status Effect

BALANCE STUFF
  • Increased Rose's HP in Legacy mode 220 > 250
  • Decreased Backpack points cost 400 > 350

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed some Helen dialogs not appearing
  • Fixed Lily "aroused" debuff resetting
  • Fixed old Anastasia Defeated scene sometimes triggering
  • Fixed Chloe not dealing the right amount of lust damage
  • Fixed Chloe checks calculating wrong numbers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, as you all can see I tried to focus on increasing the replayability in this update.
I already have plans on what to do for the next update: I intend to add a new starting area, the player will be able to choose between the forest and (???).
I hope you like this update and let me know if you find any bugs or inconsistencies."

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
So, after downloading it, I opened the jar file with java and when I follow the instructions (File-> Open tease -> go to download location and choose the tease file -> press open) it doesnt doing anything. It simply won't launch. what am I missing you think guys? Any help?

7KingKong7

Mar 8, 2020
Okay, the online version is 100x better than the offline version. Also i love the concept of the game: its cockhero meets any roguelike rpg. Very good, already a big fan !

Reactions: zorb9009

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
When losing, or hitting day 15 clicking "game over" will initiate the NG+ cycle as well as save your progress.
So long as you're on normal, and not legacy mode.

Reactions: Grafoney
Dec 24, 2020
This will be one to watch. i like what I see so far, but with more content, and balancing I think it could be something nice. Right now it's just too easy for some enemies to roll through you effortlessly, and gathering resources seems impossible with the rate you need/use them.

Reactions: Henry73au

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
This will be one to watch. i like what I see so far, but with more content, and balancing I think it could be something nice. Right now it's just too easy for some enemies to roll through you effortlessly, and gathering resources seems impossible with the rate you need/use them.
The game is incredibly difficult starting out, but so long as you have a good run by day 15 your score is calculated which is then used to permanently level up your max HP, max LP, and attack upon entering NG+.

It's best to think of the way things work as a 15 day speed run of trying to accumulate a good highscore.
You either do bad, do good, or beat the game.

So long as you aren't heavily corrupted and addicted you'll get a good score, and you'll become stronger after every game over.

I've beat the game already, and it's not so hard once you understand how to abuse the mechanics.

This game thrives on trial, and error.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes