Ren'Py - Hero Corruption 2 [v0.65b] [diogaoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.1e]
    Works perfectly. Concept is awesome.
    8/10

The drawbacks are lack of saving. (I am too casual and don't like grinding)
    If the saving system was less demanding, player can experience more content without the need to grind every time.

Another one would be the waiting time while resting and sleeping... It's not long but after repeating it several times it becomes annoying.

The last one minus for me is the text highlighting after pressing buttons too fast.

Everything else is awesome. More content, more enemies and maybe some new light fetishes would be nice. Hope to see new exciting content.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

OzoneK6

I first got into this webtease a couple of months back and it's the best on Milovana. I'm happy to see it finally on F95. I've played the newest patreon release, 1.05.

With a great mix of models and an enjoyable system of progressive strength building, this is the most exciting project on F95 for me right now. I can certainly say that there is something for everyone and it is being actively updated.

As most of the milovana webteases are, this one is balanced toward femdom with little in the way of maledom, but the MC may become "powerful" enough to avoid the femdom that this game provides. What this game does it does very well.

My suggestions for the future other than the obvious (more models, locations, scenes), most important/urgent 1st:
    -More useful items. I find that once you have a useful weapon a lot of the other items become more tedious and less worth the effort to craft. The eyepatch, for example just doesnt offer much in terms of the effort and gold to craft it. Maybe a way to help the fetish items would be that on top of the present affect you also get an ability where, if you defeat a girl with that specific fetish (big ass) while wearing/using the item that corresponds to big ass, you get extra gold/ extra chance of the best loot from her and others with the same fetish.

-Other jobs: The tavern is fun but getting the same 2 or 3 models everytime for each fetish and maybe getting 4-6 still images of them each time gets old quick. Maybe the more you've done jobs in the tavern for a certain fetish in one playthrough (say, 5 big boob clients in one playthrough), the next time you do a big boob client job you get a boss special client that can bad end you if you're unrepared or if your addiction to that fetish is too high. If you impress her you get a larger amount of gold and a recipe to make a special item which shows your ability to please women with big breasts, leading to special dialogue with big breasted women in the game as well as the chance to meet "commoner" women in town who have big boobs and want to meet the hero who impressed the special client and these commoners can give you a short scene and praise your heroicism. Staying with the old medieval look, having a warrior guild of strong women in town would be cool too that you can train against to increase your attack temporarily or your attack against certain types of women depending who you're training with. Maybe there could be a female champion that you could slowly build to defeating in a story sequence also.

-Bad ends annihilating your points. It makes sense to lose a lot of points for not completing a run on normal mode but when you spend a good amount of time exploring and you end up with nothing because of one mistake or rng it's a kick in the teeth to end up with 30 points compared to 1000. Maybe it could use some balancing depending on how much you accomplish before your bad end.

-Followers/Companions. Different women could fight by your side adding damage to yours and other effects such as lessening the damage received by you. These could be women that you've done something for or that you've bested in combat or that only like you if you have high corruption and a high fetish which corresponds with them. Theres so many reasons but a large number of potential followers and the ability to only have 1 a run would be something which would add replay-ability and a lot of life to the game. Maybe these women could have dialogue at night around the campfire to make them feel more human.

-Some women taking your clothes over and over. It's understandable that it might happen if you do overly badly in an encounter but for at least 2 of the enemies in the game,on your 3rd turn you're naked and you cant do anything about it even if you win. You just have to go make new ones. Quite annoying and again tedious. It would be nice if you could have a chance of getting your clothes back if you defeated the girl after being stripped.

-Campfire Events. Sleeping naked and corrupted dreams are cool, but it would be nice if the campfire wasn't just the place to sleep. If, as you became more honourable and heroic women came to speak to you and potentially offer themselves to the hero, or took you without your real input it would be quite livening to the campfire. It could add flavour to the most seen area.

-Groups. It's a wild forestry area and seeing more than one woman at once is relatively rare. Maybe adding a gang of bandits that are all aligned with each other in each area would be cool and it would allow for more group scenes and bandit "bosses".

-Make the item and best time for women more obvious. It's tedious using the codex to check what time to look for a girl and what item she drops all the time. Maybe put the prime time and her special item if she has one in one corner of her scene so its more naturally remembered rather than having to constantly check.

-Once you can reliably make it to the castle over and over it would be nice if it was a quicker process to do so as it's quite long currently even with being able to defeat everyone. Also, making the Mandy Muse threesome castle room a little easier to understand would be helpful. Damaging the one girl is ineffective and the other just leads to you losing so it took ages to realise that damaging them both at the same rate was best but it was frustrating as again, getting to the castle is quite a slough every time.

Some personal preferences which I think a good amount of people might feel for fetishes I'd like to see:

Ebony/Latina/White/Asian (obvz race is touchy but it could be a fun new fetish)
    Curvy/BBW- Think Felicity Clover or Milly Marks, nothing monstrous.
    Cum fetish- Might mostly be dialogue based but could also include moneyshots and swallowing or sharing between girls.
    Bondage- Like the bridgette B town scene
    -Fitness/Amazon fetish-Like the other bridgette B scene where she is a strong athletic woman
    and of course Milf/Teen.

Anyway, regardless of if all this isn't even read, I love this game/tease and I can't wait to see where it leads. Thank you for all the work.