BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Next update supposed to be out for Patreon today.
And it's out.

Last edited:

Diogaoo

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone, I just found out about this thread and I must confess that I have mixed feelings about it: On the one hand I'm really afraid of the latest version being leaked to the public, this could decrease the amount of financial support I currently have, to the point where maybe the development of Hero Corruption is no longer viable, but I must confess that I'm new to this and I'm not sure how this exposure will reflect in my work. On the other hand, I am very happy to see my game here and to be able to read the feedback from all of you.

Just a quick note: At the moment, if you have any direct feedback and would like to share it with me, please PM me on Milovana or Patreon. I'm glad to have access to a new group of opinions and ideas, but I'm not sure if I can take the time to check another forum, I hope you all understand.

Lastly, if you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon, Hero Corruption is already a year in development and I would hate to stop now due to the lack of resources. Hope you all like the new version! Have fun!

gabriel15458

Jun 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I just found out about this thread and I must confess that I have mixed feelings about it: On the one hand I'm really afraid of the latest version being leaked to the public, this could decrease the amount of financial support I currently have, to the point where maybe the development of Hero Corruption is no longer viable, but I must confess that I'm new to this and I'm not sure how this exposure will reflect in my work. On the other hand, I am very happy to see my game here and to be able to read the feedback from all of you.

Just a quick note: At the moment, if you have any direct feedback and would like to share it with me, please PM me on Milovana or Patreon. I'm glad to have access to a new group of opinions and ideas, but I'm not sure if I can take the time to check another forum, I hope you all understand.

Lastly, if you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon, Hero Corruption is already a year in development and I would hate to stop now due to the lack of resources. Hope you all like the new version! Have fun!

-----------------------------------

Keep up the work, this is one of the best games I've played on f95zones.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018

I've provided some ideas about how to improve the game in my review here so I won't repeat what was described there.
A few things I noticed while playing through the latest version:
- there appears to be a bug in the shop when buying maps - I bought Grove map and thought I had enough for Deep Forest map as well (when I was actually short), but the game allowed me to click "Buy" anyway and after that it got 'stuck', so likely missing some verification steps,
- the likelihood of potion drops seems decreased, I played through 14 days and got only 1 potion. The small boxes popped up more frequently, though than before.

Overall I like the concept and the roguelike aspect of the game, it's definitely commendable.

P.S. I'm actually working on creating a guide/walkthrough for it since many players struggle to understand the mechanics and strategy, which was also part of my criticism.

Jun 26, 2017
i have been wating for 1.10. it is discussing the new girls in the grove are fcken bad they r really ugly not worth looking at them. the idea of the game is teasing not showing us ugly whores.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
does grove only have 4 people? (+ the boss)
Seems that way. It's Lily from the Forest and 4 new characters (including Grove Boss).
I specifically tried checking times not mentioned in Codex, but nobody else showed up aside from these.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Seems that way. It's Lily from the Forest and 4 new characters (including Grove Boss).
I specifically tried checking times not mentioned in Codex, but nobody else showed up aside from these.
Lily and 4 other characters? I have encountered Lily (in forest as well), Lola, Nova and Kelly in the Grove, who have I not encountered yet?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
For anyone who wants to start this game with a considerable boost, here's the save information that you need to edit in your browser storage.

MC with HP: 370 Lust: 430 Attack: 50 + Backpack
It should help tremendously with kicking pretty much everyone's ass till you get to Day 14 and Castle visit.

NOTE: This only works if you play the online version on your browser.
Here's the steps to load this (I've tested this on Chromium-based browsers, works on Firefox too):
  1. Save the attached .txt file to your computer (desktop or wherever), cause if you open it directly in your browser it will get truncated and won't work
  2. in your browser (I'll assume you've played it at least once)
  3. Then right-click and select "Inspect Element" or Ctrl+Shift+C
  4. In the top bar find "Application" tab ("Storage" in Firefox)
  5. View attachment 1601367
  6. Under Storage expand Local Storage, you should see link to Milovana site
  7. Click on the link and you'll see the Key for "tease" and Value, which is the save file (copy it into a separate TXT file in case you want to save it)
  8. Open the saved .txt file and copy the value from it
  9. In your browser right-click on the value and select "Edit... value" (or simply double-click on it), replace it with the one you copied, hit Enter and reload the page
  10. That's it!
The name will be MC, if you want to change it, then you can do so once you play through 14 game days or have a Bad ending and end up at intro screen. Once you select the bonuses, you can pick a new name. Technically it's possible to change the name by editing the save string, but I don't recommend doing that since it might mess up the save.

P.S. If there's enough interest, I can write up a guide on how to beat the current game including all 7 Castle encounters, but there's not one right way and depends on some luck too.

Edit: Updated the steps to explicitly mention that .txt file should be saved and not opened in browser since it truncates characters from it and makes it unusable.
This one doesn't seem to work anymore. If I knew how to change the values I'd do it myself but I don't really know what to change.

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone know of any new bad ends besides Lola and Nova in the Grove?

Also does anyone know of a game like this one where you have a female MC?

Reactions: TugaCel
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes