peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I agree, mind control is the lazy way of progressing a story. It lets the writer ignore any sort of realistic character development, which gives a bad end result.
Well Mind Control is a fetish, its not really lazy writing or anything like that, its something you either like or dont.

Not related to the Quote, i'd rather play a random MC than Deku, because whats the point of us being a character if we are certainly not going to act as him, just for the face?

Based on this first release i think this game has a lot of potential, looking forward to more content OP.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well Mind Control is a fetish, its not really lazy writing or anything like that, its something you either like or dont.

Not related to the Quote, i'd rather play a random MC than Deku, because whats the point of us being a character if we are certainly not going to act as him, just for the face?

Based on this first release i think this game has a lot of potential, looking forward to more content OP.
Same. Is like these guys would rather a character other than them fuck the girls.
Something tells me people just want incest in this. Talking of over used fetishes.
Keep on dev, dont forget your stg roots.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Same. Is like these guys would rather a character other than them fuck the girls.
Something tells me people just want incest in this. Talking of over used fetishes.
Keep on dev, dont forget your stg roots.
No one talking about incest(facepalm)we are talking about mind control..bruhh:rolleyes:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Then why mention deku? Then someone post an incest doujin. I can join the dots.
Its not focus on incest bro,that doujin focus on Deku secret quirk that can make any girls slave to his cock..except,Deku is a good guy,so the girls mostly dating with him instead,Boku harem

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
Nicceee.. The day the new season starts dropping this :cool: (Clever marketing there my friend)
I remember when another game based on Game of Thrones did the same when the final season premiered...
Oh boi...when the actual source material sucks so much, you don't even want to see the sexy versions of it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Its not focus on incest bro,that doujin focus on Deku secret quirk that can make any girls slave to his cock..except,Deku is a good guy,so the girls mostly dating with him instead,Boku harem
Well if this game had him as the MC it would have as much incest as that doujin.
And why is that quirk any different from mind control? Is still handling pussy without any effort by altering the characters personality or perception of their reality.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes