DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Trying to develop too many Cummy games at the same time, which leads to Cummy studio to develop more Cummy games while leaving the current ones abandoned rather that trying to finish them
I think you responded to the wrong post.

May 3, 2022
Trying to develop too many Cummy games at the same time, which leads to Cummy studio to develop more Cummy games while leaving the current ones abandoned rather that trying to finish them
Doesn't he get some of his games shut down by c&d and that's why he moves on? But tbf I totally get interests shifting over time as you get into a different series and the game you were making starts dragging on.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Doesn't he get some of his games shut down by c&d and that's why he moves on? But tbf I totally get interests shifting over time as you get into a different series and the game you were making starts dragging on.
I would be surprised that their projects get shut down by C&D as there are still multiple MHA, ATLA/LoK, etc. "fangames" that were finished and some that are still in developement.
The issue with them is not that they bite more that they can chew, but rather not learning, they've been having the same issue for years now and that will make people stop donating since all they've done so far is to start something to drop it not long after.
Imagine paying for less that half-baked projects

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The problem isn't the Cummy games getting C&D'd for using non-OC material, it's that they go in with massive plans and not enough determination to see it through.

Same problem I have, 'cept I don't have a patreon.

Reactions: Legal1709

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
This one definitely was the one with the best art of all MHA games that are out there, sadly it got abandoned by two crappy projects (the story here and the "gameplay" sucked, but it could have improved over time)

May 3, 2022
I'd argue that Twistedscarlett's art is underrated. It's quite high quality and his games are considerably better than the vast majority of games out there, there are just little stylistic elements to his art like the faces that cause him to be overlooked a lot. But I grant you the artwork here is the most faithful to the source material among the various MHA games.

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
Does anyone have any idea about why this game was abandoned when the dev is actually active?

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone have any idea about why this game was abandoned when the dev is actually active?
Apparently they have a habit of abandoning games and then starting new projects for new patreon donations. There's a ton of abandoned games by these people or person. I think only one was completed

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
They stated and I quote
We bited more that what we could chew by starting multiple projects at the same time
So, to prove that they learned they didn't decided to just finish the games they were making, at the very least focusing on them one by one, no, they decided to abandon every or almost every game they were working on and made a new game.

• Angry
Reactions: BaltheonEX
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes