anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for the full release of the game lol.
When it comes to games I'm super interested in I prefer waiting instead of diving into development builds so I have more to enjoy without redoing content.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
any new training scenes?i live just for that
Not this time, the update was focused on fleshing out/finishing the side character story arcs. Since the next main story point is a large timeskip, nitrolith is finishing everything else up before moving onto new plots, so they don't get forgotten. I personally like this but that's cause I get horny for 90% of the sprites lolol.

Reactions: codmanwar and d183

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Without adding to the insulting discourse that happened before, I do believe this to be a valid reason not to like the game.

I think something similar to this happened in another game as well, where the focus of characters changed as the game developed.

However, as far as I have read from Nitrolith and other posts here, there will be different ways to explore the game and change (transform) characters. Granted, there probably won't be a route where you depose Erin immediately, as that is the whole point of the story at the start and what gives the game its perverse and 'evil' property as it is begins. However, I do know that you will be able to change his sex, or outright kill him at some point in time. To some, maybe even a sex transformation won't change the fact that they still view Erin as masculine, and I understand that.

I don't think it is valid to shame or insult others because they don't like a certain type of sexuality. Not that you have done it, but I read those types of posts a lot in different threads and my generation still has a very real fear of homosexuality. At the very least, you have explored it in a safe environment and didn't like it. I think that is much better than never having experienced it. I remember reading about a post where a man hired a transexual man because he had a fetish, and feeling thoroughly humiliated and violated because he realised he did not enjoy it and couldn't say anything about it.

From my perpective, for instance, Erin isn't male once he receives the curse, but more so a submissive being that needs to be dominated/ guided. I never see it as gay/homosexual, as for it to be so, you need either two males or two females, and Erin isn't either until he completes his training. I think in either scenario, he becomes 'female', only because he exhibits characteristics we link to femininity. The only difference becomes his sex. This is very subjective of course.

I think it is also important to understand that Nitrolith is probably a single dev, who also draws all of the art by himself. So there is coding, art, story (narrative), and all of the bugfixes to deal with. This type of work is overwhelming and time consuming, and burnout happens a lot when time constraints are put in place. For us, 2-3 months pass by and we start asking about an update, but to the game maker, there has been a very intense process that simply won't end and becomes frustrating.

I would agree with you if this was the end product, but like most of the games in this site, these are all alpha/beta games that will 'maybe' be finished some time in the future.

I think in future updates, when other female characters are focused once again, and the tone will have shifted to be less violent, you will enjoy the game once more. If not, that's cool too.

Sorry for the wall of text, I do it a lot in this thread for some reason.

Edit: as Aenys_Faelin has also pointed out, scenes with gay undertones were always present in the story, which was something I wanted to highlight as well. There are scenes where you, the player, view the world through Erin's eyes and look at Mars' penis and compare it to yours. That is an example of homoerotic undertone, for instance.
I'm not really a fan of the homoerotic stuff either but i think there's more than enough stuff i like in this game that makes it worth playing. That said i wish that stuff was a bit more telegraphed, at least the more explicit ones like with the Pigobi Girl. With the Erin transformation stuff you can choose if you want it or not, but with that one, by the time you realise where it's headed you're locked on the quest and it happens at night whether you want it or not.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
Why is this game so good, I don't want to like it. I feel bad for everything that Mars does, but I still keep playing, hoping for him to do something nice to the girls.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Edit: remember the economic creed Nitrolith. Pirates are brokies who would never buy the game anyway, So you aren't losing income to these people. In fact, their word of mouth brings in more money from others who would pay than if they didn't play it at all.
Not sure. I am supporting several games thanks to F95Zone. :D
And honestly I am fine with waiting especially for those games that have a date for a free release. If the Artists are NOT supported, they will stop making games; and no, I am NOT referring to you.

Reactions: bluemanticore

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Not sure. I am supporting several games thanks to F95Zone. :D
And honestly I am fine with waiting especially for those games that have a date for a free release. If the Artists are NOT supported, they will stop making games; and no, I am NOT referring to you.
See? The word of mouth from leaks gain them income. The brokes would mever have bought it but some will actually invest.

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
I wanna see Mars fuck Yvette's brother aswell.

Honestly i didn't enjoy much of this new update cuz i'm not really into gyaru, and i didn't enjoy how Yvette's dad was portraited maybe because he has a manly siluette, if he was portraited as a skinny loser it would be much better.

However it was great overall. Fighting!

4.80 star(s) 267 Votes