• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Could make the same case about Elena being bad for herself. She blames herself for Mars's mom getting killed and putting his life on a fucked up trajectory. Her penance for it is becoming Mars's cock slave.
At the end of her current route Mars does genuinely like her as well if you choose the +relationship choice, hurting her like that pretty well broke him. Not saying it wasn't absolutely fucking evil, but there's layers of culpability here and Mars's net contribution to the evil is maybe 5% between the goddess and Elena's brother's(??? I forget, it was her brother who killed Mars's mom right?) contribution.

Then Lavinia is pretty fucked up but you have to love her as she is. Erin is pretty fucked up but a lot of that comes down to the fucked up goddess and his upbringing. The side girls are fucked beyond belief but then again they're all victims of Hilda so they get a pass.
Not sure I agree with the original persons claim that the girls are worse than mars, Cecille notwithstanding, but they are all about as fucked up as him.
Gonna sound really stupid but wtf is hildas deal again. I forgot why she's so powerful

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
call me weak but i decided to drop the game for some time because it's just to much for me atm.
I understand you, every time I thought it couldn't get any worse they became more intense with the manipulation and psychological abuse, I got to a point that I just didn't want to continue and forget about this, but I had to see how far this would go, hopefully everything That suffering serves a purpose.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I understand you, every time I thought it couldn't get any worse they became more intense with the manipulation and psychological abuse, I got to a point that I just didn't want to continue and forget about this, but I had to see how far this would go, hopefully everything That suffering serves a purpose.
It gives me the psychological thrill that Lessons in Love give me...
I want more games like that, but I have no idea where to find them

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Gonna sound really stupid but wtf is hildas deal again. I forgot why she's so powerful
I think she was retroactively added to older content that I never replayed so there's a lot idk about her. As I understand she's the leader of a pro demon cult that basically built itself around worshipping and supporting Mars without his consent. I don't know if she uses any magic or anything, I think she's just really fucking manipulative and evil. I'm guessing her power mostly comes from knowledge, manipulation and other cultists helping her behind the scenes.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Despite training her bar to the max relentlessly I can't unlock her scene.And after filling up the bar the event with Leon keeps repeating over and over.any suggestions? nitrolith
1713513645868.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

Unkoep

Jun 10, 2018
It's crazy how messed up everyone in this story is I can't root for anyone, and this village, the people here are either M's or cucks or just assholes,

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Could make the same case about Elena being bad for herself. She blames herself for Mars's mom getting killed and putting his life on a fucked up trajectory. Her penance for it is becoming Mars's cock slave.
At the end of her current route Mars does genuinely like her as well if you choose the +relationship choice, hurting her like that pretty well broke him. Not saying it wasn't absolutely fucking evil, but there's layers of culpability here and Mars's net contribution to the evil is maybe 5% between the goddess and Elena's brother's(??? I forget, it was her brother who killed Mars's mom right?) contribution.

Then Lavinia is pretty fucked up but you have to love her as she is. Erin is pretty fucked up but a lot of that comes down to the fucked up goddess and his upbringing. The side girls are fucked beyond belief but then again they're all victims of Hilda so they get a pass.
Not sure I agree with the original persons claim that the girls are worse than mars, Cecille notwithstanding, but they are all about as fucked up as him.
Well, she did cause his mother's death, despite the fact that the only reason she knows who she's pregnant with for certain is because she told her. Essentially she betrayed her trust and caused all the nonsense that happened after. Let's not forget that she was kidnapped while helping the group and what happened wasn't her fault.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 273 Votes