flashpointer

Jan 2, 2018
Is my game bugged? How do I continue the story with the 0.5.0-bugfix-1 update? I saved when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I finished the scene but then nothing else seems to be triggering; no new femdom training (makes sense), no new breakfast events, no new characters that I could see, etc.

Last edited:

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
there's a bug with yvet. if you complete gwen events she'll ignore you so you can't progress yvet's story if you haven't already done it before she ignores you.

incredible game i love the hilda cult stuff and every elena content. gwen stuff was awesome too. it would be nice to see her dressing crazy on the map after it's completed. definitely one of the best stories i've read in an erotic game.

rendooo

Sep 26, 2021
If you like Mars character, then you might also like Korean web novel "Surviving the Game as a Barbarian". The main character really shares the cockiness of the Mars. They are really alike. The latest update with Jasmin highlighted this for me. It has a manga but the web novel for me is better and more action packed. Manga for now only covers the beginning.

Just to put it simply. The level of mindset is the same as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
How evil is this game's definition of "evil"? Is it just your usual "sexually corrupt the pure female characters" sort of thing, or is it the type of game filled with brutalization and rape that (for me personally) could just make you feel like a piece of shit more than anything else.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
How evil is this game's definition of "evil"? Is it just your usual "sexually corrupt the pure female characters" sort of thing, or is it the type of game filled with brutalization and rape that (for me personally) could just make you feel like a piece of shit more than anything else.
Nothing really brutal but you do do a number of real nasty things that will probably make you feel bad. It's more manipulation than coercion though.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
v0.5.0 Bugfix 1 New Content:
Elena:
Demon idol subplot with Hilda (which leads to cult events);
Nighttime Exhibitionism events.
NPCs:
Yvet and Odette (Yvet's mom);
Jasmin netori event (which extends to Manor event);
Brothel/Cult events (probably needs to finish Elena idol subplot first): Greta, Matilda, Kara

Do I missing anything else?

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
Do you guys believe Hilda story on how humanity came to be is true, or do you think there is more to it.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
everyone? sera and elena seem like good people, the only one i kinda don't like is cecille
Sera is a good person but she is bad for herself, her obsession with Erin is fucked up.

Ok maybe it going to a obsession with Mars is also bad but its unironically healthier for her ( barring losing the eye) and the dude actually likes her romantically if you don't lie to her

As for Elena its true, that one was peak evil Mars

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
v0.5.0 Bugfix 1 New Content:
Elena:
Demon idol subplot with Hilda (which leads to cult events);
Nighttime Exhibitionism events.
NPCs:
Yvet and Odette (Yvet's mom);
Jasmin netori event (which extends to Manor event);
Brothel/Cult events (probably needs to finish Elena idol subplot first): Greta, Matilda, Kara

Do I missing anything else?
There's also some events with Zermos ( The demon kings) sister.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sera is a good person but she is bad for herself, her obsession with Erin is fucked up.

Ok maybe it going to a obsession with Mars is also bad but its unironically healthier for her ( barring losing the eye) and the dude actually likes her romantically if you don't lie to her

Could make the same case about Elena being bad for herself. She blames herself for Mars's mom getting killed and putting his life on a fucked up trajectory. Her penance for it is becoming Mars's cock slave.
At the end of her current route Mars does genuinely like her as well if you choose the +relationship choice, hurting her like that pretty well broke him. Not saying it wasn't absolutely fucking evil, but there's layers of culpability here and Mars's net contribution to the evil is maybe 5% between the goddess and Elena's brother's(??? I forget, it was her brother who killed Mars's mom right?) contribution.

Then Lavinia is pretty fucked up but you have to love her as she is. Erin is pretty fucked up but a lot of that comes down to the fucked up goddess and his upbringing. The side girls are fucked beyond belief but then again they're all victims of Hilda so they get a pass.
Not sure I agree with the original persons claim that the girls are worse than mars, Cecille notwithstanding, but they are all about as fucked up as him.

Oct 10, 2019

call me weak but i decided to drop the game for some time because it's just to much for me atm.

4.80 star(s) 267 Votes