2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
damn.. what's chance of pregnancy in this game?.. i've been filling up WW like a donut for like 50+ days now.. and it doesn't help that the game doesn't have SKIP (can't brute force it with UnRen)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I mean, look at the poses in screens 2-4. Everything about those poses is identical, down to finger position. Why would a human draw two pictures with the characters posed exactly the same way? That is 100% AI.
That... actually makes it seem more like human drawn to me. AI doesn't need to repeat drawings, it's the same amount of work for an AI to just generate a whole new picture from scratch.

For a human? It's less work to just swap out a few features but use the same base drawings, it's why hentai often has a lot of reused pics of the same pose but a different face or clothes.

But yeah in this case I too think it's done by AI.

Reactions: Yck
Aug 11, 2017
I normally avoid games that are so obviously AI because they almost always are very low effort. The time taken to clean these images up however suggests someone who isn't satisfied with the odd extra toe or complete lack of model consistency so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and try it out.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Stuffed 30 burgers down Gwen's throat and she fell head over heels in love with me.
Did the same to Diana, except with Kebabs.

Between that and the "creampie" tracker (which doesn't work on Gwen btw) being a fucking donut for some reason, I can't help thinking there are going to be obese bitches in this game's future. :sneaky:

Reactions: hogjimla

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
damn.. what's chance of pregnancy in this game?.. i've been filling up WW like a donut for like 50+ days now.. and it doesn't help that the game doesn't have SKIP (can't brute force it with UnRen)
Console command:

Pregnant_Content = True

Should allow for it.

Reactions: kaorok

potatoesking

Jun 20, 2023
to speed up the grind, go to [gamefile]/renpy/common -> open the "00console.rpy" file (note it's .rpy not .rpyc) -> find "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True" so you can do shift+o to access the ingame console

crystal command: gem = X
money command: gold = X
(X is the desired amount)

Aug 11, 2017
Is pregnancy even in this version without console? I can see on the site that the maid outfits were added in 2.2 but 2.1 just lists stuff already claimed as being in 2.0

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
It says you need to enable the pregnancy content in the options but i don't see any option for that when i go there.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
I'm highly curious what AI the dev used. This is the first time I have not been disgusted with AI Art games. If anyone knows please hit me up.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, the grind is intense, the creampie tracker for Gwen isn't working, and there is no option to turn on pregnancy content...so why is the content there?

The AI art is fairly well done, but it doesn't make up for the games shortcomings IMO. GL with the future development of the game I may check back later.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes