2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
I didn't download it. I normally wait for a 5th release and then test the games out. Otherwise its just a waste of time and a big disappointment... Even the 5th+ release tends to be a waste of time, but at least there is more content at that point.
Oh sorry the question part of my reply wasn't aimed specifically at you but at anyone who could answer; sorry that I didn't make that clear. And yeah, agreed RE: number of releases before a game is usually worth playing.

Reactions: pewpewrobot

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's too bad that the main character is such a cool Tony Stark.
In my case, these games are more fun when the MC is less attractive than other men. Or just a normal person.
A cool guy like Tony Stark, if not a game, will have the opportunity to be with those cool women.
I'm sure others may disagree.
But I think the models for Wonder Woman and Spider Girl are pretty.
I wish you good luck

Reactions: rexn

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
The games internal information tab says that you have to enable the pregnancy option in the options menu.

There is no such option in the options menu. I checked.

The test skip options and keybinds also don't work.

Man am I glad I don't pay for this shit.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i wrote a review on this giving my experience with the previous version but in a nutshell its a massive grind fest! you have to use a daily allowance of money to upgrade your allowance and i can only assume that eventually you start earning the purple crystals you need to operate the transporter to bring girls to starks island! the amount needed is huge so it will probably take several days to acquire enough to have more than just the first girl you chose on the island! theres not much to do and it just becomes a matter of sleeping to pass days and get money!

personally i say wait on this one! i dont even know if a version 0.5 is gonna be enough to have a decent amount of content. try doubling that and check back around version 0.10!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The art is clearly AI generated but it does look decent.
Seems pregnancy is already in with WW looking pregnant in the first picture.Some people will like that.
Given what I read, I'm not going to try it yet though. Best wait some more, rather than fall face first into a grindfest that might get better later on.
Good luck though. Well done, a management game like this could be cool.

Feloton

Sep 3, 2022
i wrote a review on this giving my experience with the previous version but in a nutshell its a massive grind fest! you have to use a daily allowance of money to upgrade your allowance and i can only assume that eventually you start earning the purple crystals you need to operate the transporter to bring girls to starks island! the amount needed is huge so it will probably take several days to acquire enough to have more than just the first girl you chose on the island! theres not much to do and it just becomes a matter of sleeping to pass days and get money!

personally i say wait on this one! i dont even know if a version 0.5 is gonna be enough to have a decent amount of content. try doubling that and check back around version 0.10!
Gaining crystals is even more tedious than that. You have to go to the jungle path to the beach to meet rocket racoon and he'll give you crystals from the 2nd time on you meet him. but there is always just a chance to meet him. so you leave the area and return until you get him and the crystals, then you sleep since you can do this only once per day. rinse and repeat. lol

• Hey there
Reactions: CptValor

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I've never seen any parodies where female superheroes get pregnant.I don't think they are so stupid that they don't pass precautions.:ROFLMAO:

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes