VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
I never read the original version, and have mixed feelings about this, on one hand the premise imo is really good, on the other hand the poor english makes it hard to read... I hope the dev gets a proof reader that has a strong understanding of English...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Chaos rules this world because about 1 in 2 people have superpowers.
People are divided into 2 groups: hero and villain.
Heroes work for the government and are responsible for keeping order and preventing laws from being broken.
On the other hand, villains work for their villain leader, doing everything we consider wrong.
You, as the MC, are the strongest hero. But one day, You were betrayed by your teammates and killed.
You are reincarnated in a new body and want revenge on your old teammates.
But will the thirst for revenge consume you and make you your own worst enemy?​
I messed around with the overview.

Last edited:

gugujai

Mar 11, 2021
I Played the old version of this game and I love the story. This Remastered's graphics is way more better and glad the game is back. I want to know what is the opening music's name is , I believe I heard it somewhere in the movies trailer.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Instead of going to a black screen when they get ready to fight, why not show the fights. When the MC said Lightning Manipulation, why not show what it does?

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
The Engrish is strong on this one.

Ooof. I can't play more than 30 minutes at a time, my grammar module shuts down and makes me restart my system (not the PC, me, the player).

But, I have to give props to the author, there's no way that I could do the same in your language, so, for that, I compliment you and thank you for the effort. But, please, get someone to help with the English. It is really, really bad, to the point that it is quite difficult to follow the story, there's almost no phrase that is correct, even one word sentences are most of the times wrong. It really needs help.

Peace :)

Reactions: Woodstock_1983

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
When is the free original version going to be released? I'm tired of trying to play the game and have it say will update when original is complete.

Reactions: Lord Grim

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dunno if this needs the Multiple Protagonist tag, there's Drakh in here as well. Moreover, will that Hero or Villain path be really radically different from each other? Do you lose girls if you go from one path or to the other?

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
screenshot0071.png
Hero To Villain Remastered - Chapter 0. Episode 3. Part 2 - Official Version for Public.

Aha, Public to everyone is here!!!
-
This link includes PC, Mac and APK(Android) in there.

Love MILF!

Jun 11, 2021
Good game!I hope to see the happy ending of this game and your success,take care of yourself ,ok?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes