RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think you can do it on old games, and I also think you can find this previous games at useless FinalFantasyTacticsAdvancedII topic, https://f95zone.to/threads/modifications-fvlaenix-modifications.117902/.

The lost puppy never existed. The real puppy was the feet we licked along the way. Anyway, blame Koda, even if he wasn't the responsable. I hate you, Koda!
Damn, despite Ethan keeping his voice we still ended up losing content. Koda seems hell(fire)bent on giving us negative content.

As for the puppy along the way, I guess you could say we are a little puppy as we would no douby go woof at the foot of a girl/ cosplayer like our rival or any of the other girls of the Bodaverse.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hey, I know this is kinda late but how do we reach Joanna in the latest update of HoH? I couldn't meet her yet, do we have to finish something first before reaching her?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
is the completed tag means that this game is "complete", as in no longer receives updates?

Funeralcry

Feb 5, 2023
Hello guys!

I have a little question : Why is the latest version of the game not available? I can't find her.

Ty

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes