RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
hey guys hero under heel my save with gallery its mostly fionna and joanna player max level stats thanks to useless fvlanix also bowei koda also elaine done too save full for these 3 females also please anyone with tot karen crow and miss claus defeated save i know its too much but karen defeated or being her slave ?

Apr 14, 2023
hi tot iris female villan game files save coudnt defeat her fully but i am on her throne room i guess thats the last stage fir that room please defeat her reupload for me

Reactions: 1095212Thamike
Apr 14, 2023
guys its me bowei koda fan but not a patreon or something just a normal guy playing femdom games cause these bowei koda games are the best and the best thing for me is face sitting or smell so megan is my fav character in warrior guild cause she is an aunt milf with huge ass and big boobs and mature ripe female scent sometimes she fart which is more better ok ok thata a lot i am stopping here so here are the saves for warrior guild

Apr 14, 2023
here again guys some ofmy domina saves feel free to take these thanks to the game developers and creaters of this game except for time domina every domina has master slave relation ships just search them sorry its will be a little messy my favourite is rosita mommy

Apr 14, 2023
i am just an ordinary guy fed up waiting for other guys saves for tot karen swan crow and miss claus anyone please just these four and also check out my other post for saves

Jul 20, 2023
does anyone know how to complete the lost and found quest?? I looked at previous threads and seems like it was updated... brianna in the corner was for a different quest

AmogusOk

Sep 15, 2022
It's true, I forgot about them, they were standing too far out of my sight). Fixed it.

I also fixed the sign at the guards' room entrance. Sometimes it was not translated.

As soon as enough time passes, or a few more bugs are found, I'll post a new version here. I don't want to litter here with my flaws too often

Thank you so much for finding the bug!

Can I assume that you are trying to run the game on android?

P.S. As I was writing this post, an idea occurred to me. Can you use this version of the game if you are actually trying to run it with joyplay? If it doesn't break in the same place, please let me know. Looks like I found a solution to the problem of running Koda&Bo games on joyplay (same problem on tower of trample and others)

Link

Edit: Or if you had problems with joyplay, can you try the new version? I spent over 60 hours to fix the cause of this, but maybe I should have cleaned up the consequences first so I could play
Sorry for replying to an old message. Though I wanted to say that I tried out the android version but it didn't work. JoiPlay says something along the lines of "File not supported". Any idea on what to do?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Sorry for replying to an old message. Though I wanted to say that I tried out the android version but it didn't work. JoiPlay says something along the lines of "File not supported". Any idea on what to do?
How much was the size of the exe u tried to put in

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
244mb. The file also reads as
Hero_Under_Heel_1.6.0_full_android.exe
This is the exe that contains the game not the one to run it, u need/someone needs to extract it then there will be the game.exe u need to put in joiplay, also its weird why the name says full_android but doesnt have .apk exstension knowing that u cant extract it from android where did u get this? are u sure its not a virus? anyway just install the lastest version from flavenix thread then ask someone if they can extract the game and send all the files in .zip extension and ur good

AmogusOk

Sep 15, 2022
This is the exe that contains the game not the one to run it, u need/someone needs to extract it then there will be the game.exe u need to put in joiplay, also its weird why the name says full_android but doesnt have .apk exstension knowing that u cant extract it from android where did u get this? are u sure its not a virus? anyway just install the lastest version from flavenix thread then ask someone if they can extract the game and send all the files in .zip extension and ur good
Which thread and which latest version is there aside from the 1.6.0 one I found?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes