RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, useless fvlaenix here!

Translation for Hero Under Heel 1.12.3:

Keep in mind that this is not an official translation. Only one thing is not translated - one of the scenes shows the character's stats - but it's not anything significant
If you notice any inaccuracies in the translation of new content - tell me, I will try to fix it

Installation:
1. You need to have the original game.
2. Download my archive and unzip the contents into the root of the game. You must merge the Data folders and replace some files. Make sure you have a backup

Tips:
1. Use the first save from the original. The game takes place mostly in the Library and Pub just to the left of the city centre
2. To sleep, you can use the sofa that is located in the Inn

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
do you have any proofreaders as a tester when doing testing phase?
it really helps with your translation progression
No, too much volume, usually one person couldn't manage to test it, you have to keep track of too many things to do it. I usually just say that if something is noticed, I'll fix it.

But all this time I was trying to improve my English by doing femdom stories, and it helped - I was told that the translation got better

But yeah, I sometimes enlist the help of people on the server who have translation experience - they help me figure out some things

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
is there no combat at all in this update? it was interesting to see the story, but underwhelming because of how un-engaging it all was

Jul 20, 2023
Hello, useless fvlaenix here!

Translation for Hero Under Heel 1.12.3: Link

Keep in mind that this is not an official translation. Only one thing is not translated - one of the scenes shows the character's stats - but it's not anything significant
If you notice any inaccuracies in the translation of new content - tell me, I will try to fix it

Installation:
1. You need to have the original game.
2. Download my archive and unzip the contents into the root of the game. You must merge the Data folders and replace some files. Make sure you have a backup

Tips:
1. Use the first save from the original. The game takes place mostly in the Library and Pub just to the left of the city centre
2. To sleep, you can use the sofa that is located in the Inn
TYSM man
any gallery?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone have savefiles at the start of each character's route?
They're useless because you can start each content by spending 30 seconds and running the map to the right point

I'm not sure I'm right about every one, but I think I'm right about most of them

Aleina - Board in Village Inn
Brianna - Guard in Village Inn
Celilia - Home near church in Village
Doris - Props House in Village
Elaine - Enter to City in East Forest
Fiona - Mayor in Mayor Hall in bottom of Village
Grace - Grace House, in left from center of city
Helen - Botanist Home in center of East Forest
Isabella - Top of city
Joanna - Griffin in Bar in Town
Katelyn - Library (in my translation Bookstore)
Mel (Melania) - Rex house (in left from center of city)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes