RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, useless fvlaenix here!

I'm currently trying to make a translation of Hero Under Heel from zero. It will be an updated one, and will be of the same quality as the last update, which was received more positively (see poll in thread). Of course my English is not perfect, so I need proofreaders to achieve the perfect quality that everyone would like. The proofread job is not a translation and you won't have to know Chinese, but just know English at a good level. You will just need to flick through the spreadsheets and see what you don't like and maybe proofread it.

I've had people write to me all the time saying that my translation is bad and that it would be better if I didn't do it, but I wrote a request for help with this a little earlier, but too few people responded. Unfortunately, I don't want to make two people handle all the text I've translated, I need someone else's help. I can't do it myself, because I can bring the translation to some level, but it's impossible for me to bring it to enough to be considered a good translation. But yes, the whole translation to a sufficient level of English I take care of myself completely

The more people who respond, the easier the job will be. I'm trying to do everything in Discord right now, so if you have a desire to help out, please message me in dm so I can add you to this server

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023

I'm currently trying to make a translation of Hero Under Heel from zero. It will be an updated one, and will be of the same quality as the last update, which was received more positively (see poll in thread). Of course my English is not perfect, so I need proofreaders to achieve the perfect quality that everyone would like. The proofread job is not a translation and you won't have to know Chinese, but just know English at a good level. You will just need to flick through the spreadsheets and see what you don't like and maybe proofread it.

I've had people write to me all the time saying that my translation is bad and that it would be better if I didn't do it, but I wrote a request for help with this a little earlier, but too few people responded. Unfortunately, I don't want to make two people handle all the text I've translated, I need someone else's help. I can't do it myself, because I can bring the translation to some level, but it's impossible for me to bring it to enough to be considered a good translation. But yes, the whole translation to a sufficient level of English I take care of myself completely

The more people who respond, the easier the job will be. I'm trying to do everything in Discord right now, so if you have a desire to help out, please message me in dm so I can add you to this server
i'd be happy to help you with proofreading, though i don't use discord unfortunately :C

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Nope. I opened the project file. After the confrontation you could only jump into the court and tell Kai about the identity of her sister. You'll find Kai at the harbour 3 days later. Talk to him, he'll get back, and you'll company him into the room. After some conversation, Katelyn will kick you two outside of the competition and add you into the blacklist. You can never return to that place anymore.
Yeah I was referring to the second confrontation, the one in the office.

toffles

Jul 3, 2021

Translation for Hero Under Heel 1.12.3: Link

Keep in mind that this is not an official translation. Only one thing is not translated - one of the scenes shows the character's stats - but it's not anything significant
If you notice any inaccuracies in the translation of new content - tell me, I will try to fix it

Installation:
1. You need to have the original game.
2. Download my archive and unzip the contents into the root of the game. You must merge the Data folders and replace some files. Make sure you have a backup

Tips:
1. Use the first save from the original. The game takes place mostly in the Library and Pub just to the left of the city centre
2. To sleep, you can use the sofa that is located in the Inn
thanks!

hittoshi

Nov 24, 2022
Can anyone tell me where I can download the latest version of hero under heel? I've been looking for it for a long time but I can't find it anywhere.

Alien324234

Sep 8, 2023
When i play the game with joiplay whenever i finish the Elaine fight the game crashes(I'm not sure that its a crash it might be that the game just closes). I tried reinstalling everything from the game files to joiplay and the plugin for rpg maker. I don't know what to anymore can anyone help?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
When i play the game with joiplay whenever i finish the Elaine fight the game crashes(I'm not sure that its a crash it might be that the game just closes). I tried reinstalling everything from the game files to joiplay and the plugin for rpg maker. I don't know what to anymore can anyone help?
Get older version, go to Graphics/Characters/ and copy Elaine2 to new game folder

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Get older version, go to Graphics/Characters/ and copy Elaine2 to new game folder
I noticed my game crashes when I meet Isabella? I think that's the princesses name. Anyways MC goes to fight her and there's a resource crash it looks like, seems I'm missing a file?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I noticed my game crashes when I meet Isabella? I think that's the princesses name. Anyways MC goes to fight her and there's a resource crash it looks like, seems I'm missing a file?
Can you please provide screenshot or save or message-error?

Reactions: PinkNova

Alien324234

Sep 8, 2023
Edit: I found the problem if you skip the dialog with ctrl it can crash the game
Edit2:Its not that because sometimes it still crashes might be because i have a kind of old phone don't know tho

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes