RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
So is the update over after the Katelyn/Kai confrontation? Because if so then what the fuck Bo? Literally every other girl has more content

Reactions: lickweedSnake

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
Is the new update a half done version? I think there must be one way to fight Katelyn myself but I didn't find it

Perv2002?

Feb 1, 2023
None of the mega links to download the eng version full game is working for me. Does anyone have a link that works? So I can patch with 1.10.3

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
So is the update over after the Katelyn/Kai confrontation? Because if so then what the fuck Bo? Literally every other girl has more content
You can see the aftermath of this battle in the room above the stairs in the library

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Yeah but it's just kind of a sad update ain't it? Pretty sure even Alenia has more content than that
After all - the purpose of this update is to test new mechanics, specifically the image display that will be unwrapped in 10F

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
After all - the purpose of this update is to test new mechanics, specifically the image display that will be unwrapped in 10F
Oh really? That makes sense then. Kind of sad that we're just getting a tech demo because there are glimpses of what I call the HuH potential here: inter-connectivities between the dommes. Grace, who we trained, is now beating up gladiators like it's nothing, the royals are watching the spectacles and such, it's just so much potential (and technically a nightmare for a dev if you want to do it well) for each of these stories to come together (For instance assuming you'd begin fighting in the area instead of just being a spectator, the interactions with Grace could change depending on where in her training you are, or get recognized by the princess as someone who beat her before if you have etc...). That would probably be a coding nightmare, especially in RPGMaker but it's my dream

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Oh really? That makes sense then. Kind of sad that we're just getting a tech demo because there are glimpses of what I call the HuH potential here: inter-connectivities between the dommes. Grace, who we trained, is now beating up gladiators like it's nothing, the royals are watching the spectacles and such, it's just so much potential (and technically a nightmare for a dev if you want to do it well) for each of these stories to come together (For instance assuming you'd begin fighting in the area instead of just being a spectator, the interactions with Grace could change depending on where in her training you are, or get recognized by the princess as someone who beat her before if you have etc...). That would probably be a coding nightmare, especially in RPGMaker but it's my dream
Yeah, I agree on that, I even had sketches of a Hero Under Heel redesign where everything was pretty much tied together, but I abandoned that even before I abandoned my modifications on the games

Ftlvrck293

Apr 27, 2023
Can you explain what the new mechanic, the image display, is?
I didn't notice any difference with past versions

Last edited:

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
Friend i am getting error when i do certain thing
Unable to find file:
Graphics/characters/Elaine2
Is there a solution or i should just avoid this?
if you go into the Graphics/characters folder, you can copy the Elaine1 graphic and paste it as Elaine2 to workaround the missing file

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Is the new update a half done version? I think there must be one way to fight Katelyn myself but I didn't find it
No way. There's no fighting content in the new update, and by the end Katelyn is not fighting by herself anymore.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Nope. I opened the project file. After the confrontation you could only jump into the court and tell Kai about the identity of her sister. You'll find Kai at the harbour 3 days later. Talk to him, he'll get back, and you'll company him into the room. After some conversation, Katelyn will kick you two outside of the competition and add you into the blacklist. You can never return to that place anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes