3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...the king kind of look's like the Canadian comedian/actor...Mike Myers.

screenshot0002.png

Also, some have issues with the scene with the king fucking a girl with a number of other girls unconscious around the pool. I found the scene was OK... I saw it as it didn't happening to any of the potential love interests, just some unknown maids or slaves. (I just clicked on the cum choice right away, then the scene was over. The now king looks like a minute man. :KEK: )

And, from what I saw of this fantasy title/story, it look's very interesting. Though, reading the dev's comment at the ending, that this story will have NTR content... (sigh) Well it will depend on what type of that highly controversial tag, will be present, and how it will be handled?

If it's going to only be MC steal's the girl away Netori, which is highly favored out of most of the kink groups. Then this is very cool...where MC will be thief. :devilish: (y). But if this title is also going to include the other two NTR kink's, then it's not going to be received very well (mainly) among the harem, and non-NTR crowd's. (I also avoid most title's with unavoidable, skippable cuck, or sharing / swinging content.

From what I saw I'm interested in reading more, to see how the will play out. Will it be a hero who journey's through the country side meeting and collecting pussy? (At least I hope there will be such a path, or close to one. I'm a huge fan of the magic/superhero MC's, that are not written as passive idiots who get cucked by other dude's, or predatory lesbians.

Regards.

Last edited:

Incognito^

May 11, 2023
Hmm...the king kind of look's like the Canadian comedian/actor...Mike Myers.

View attachment 4052040

DAmn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(I just clicked on the cum choice right away, then the scene was over. The now king looks like a minute man. :KEK: )

If it's going to only be MC steal's the girl away Netori, which is highly favored out of most of the kink groups. Then this is very cool...where MC will be thief. :devilish: (y). ----- I'm going for this

From what I saw I'm interested in reading more, to see how the will play out. Will it be a hero who journey's through the country side meeting and collecting pussy? ----- Kind of yes (For now my main interest is milf)

(At least I hope there will be such a path, or close to one. I'm a huge fan of the magic/superhero MC's, that are not written as passive idiots who get cucked by other dude's, or predatory lesbians. mc is not idiot and never idiot, I won't go with troupe, and about cuck NTR I don't have plans to make it like mc is getting cucked, that is not in my story I wrote and even in my brain

Wait for v0.2 you will understand more

Regards.
You gave me good perspective that I need to focus more on MC sex than some rando sex

to be honest i always thought having a sex scene is enough (not cuck type but like two random couple doing sex)
but you gave me new perspective you playing as mc good I will keep that in mind
I'm lucky I didn't made any sex scenes

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You gave me good perspective that I need to focus more on MC sex than some rando sex

to be honest i always thought having a sex scene is enough (not cuck type but like two random couple doing sex)
but you gave me new perspective you playing as mc good I will keep that in mind
I'm lucky I didn't made any sex scenes
I wanted to also mention, if you want your title to be noticed...I would suggest putting more effort in your gene section. Many new potential fans look for a title's present, future, as well as the NEVER BEING ADD TAG'S. Having this info easily available, can allow potential fans to understand what content will be present, as well how some of the controversial content will be handled (like NTR, sharing, lesbian, swinging, futa, femdom, etc.). And the if it will be made a user avoidable choice...where the undesired kink can be totally prevented, and NOT just made a skippable choice. A skipped choice, means it will still happen...but off camera to the love interest, and that method is not really a liked choice in the AVN community (it will cause a shit show in the forms).

Also providing this kind of content data can be very important for a title's audition stage (audition stage = a chance at getting the attention of new potential fans, which can increase the size of a title's fanbase). And some fans could end up becoming your financial supporters, so it's important to develop large base of fans...free and or paid (free users can become paid users). But ignoring and not providing details, can limit what types of fans will be interested and or will want to follow your developing project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote