EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
334473_Placeholder_Title.png

Overview:
¨Broken Souls¨ is the first of ¨Heroes¨ stories.
You choose the story of Rin Ichinose who has just traveled back from the future.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-20
Release Date: 2019-06-10
Developer: Casyty
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

RefugeeCampRinProstitute.png PubAngryGnome1D5.png AngryGnome3D1.png AngryGnome4Day1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do we really have this genres in the demo?
Yes. The game is short and there are no choices, so it's on rails, but the art work is decent and the download small. There's no artwork for any character except the main character (everyone else is just shadows) and the story is pretty much non-existent, so don't expect much except some sex scenes.

casyty

Nov 1, 2017
Yes. The game is short and there are no choices, so it's on rails, but the art work is decent and the download small. There's no artwork for any character except the main character (everyone else is just shadows) and the story is pretty much non-existent, so don't expect much except some sex scenes.
Yea, the main story ends with the first scene. I feel like finishing the "side stories" side by side with the main one as they will impact the main story to some degree.
And male characters will be silhouettes until I get faster at drawing.

Reactions: Dead7861 and mitjo

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Packed with/Uses Tyrano Builder.

Linux users will need to do the usual "unpack as zip, fix package.json and hack getProcessPath" to get it to run natively with nwjs.

"Story" escalates a bit too quickly in my opinion. Seems more of a showcase of absolutely worst-case scenario drunk rape.

Reactions: casyty

Lilysdad

Jan 1, 2019
Long time fan of the work these guys do,
First time commenting,
Is this the best site for android games?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Tyrano Builder should get banned.
art is ok, gameplay not so much. since its early version hopefully much will get improved.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions...

• Cheap art style
  • Writing uses only simple sentences.
  • Writer uses a trope of women enjoying being raped. That needs to die in a fire. Lazy writing. If you are going to use rape then use rape, don't soften it.
  • Writer doesn't seem to understand how women actually orgasm.
  • Like 3 branches in the game so far, that's not much.
  • I actually like prostitution story, wish the game started on her being desperate and meet the other prostitute that set her on this path. Then had a story about corruption and unintended consequences.

Opinions are pretty low. This is like an alpha, sooo little content. Writing needs to get better. Also need more images for every sex scene. 2/5
Lets see if this can improve with time... I do think it's possible.

casyty

Nov 1, 2017
Opinions...

• Cheap art style
  • Writing uses only simple sentences.
  • Writer uses a trope of women enjoying being raped. That needs to die in a fire. Lazy writing. If you are going to use rape then use rape, don't soften it.
  • Writer doesn't seem to understand how women actually orgasm.
  • Like 3 branches in the game so far, that's not much.
  • I actually like prostitution story, wish the game started on her being desperate and meet the other prostitute that set her on this path. Then had a story about corruption and unintended consequences.

Opinions are pretty low. This is like an alpha, sooo little content. Writing needs to get better. Also need more images for every sex scene. 2/5
Lets see if this can improve with time... I do think it's possible.
I never drew with anything aside airbrush irl, so it will take some time.
It seems way too fast paced for me as well, I will try to improve that.
It wont be a slow corruption game.
I cant draw it properly, yet.
With how little content it has, I find that it has enough branching going on. No meaningfull branches, bummer.
I like that genre as well, but it wont be the case with ¨Broken Souls¨