Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The game was boring and the chapters were to short. I'll wait awhile and re-download and see how it is. right now seems like it's only a demo.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Patch notes:
  • Updated GUI layout
  • Implemented the two routes (Pure and Corrupt)
  • 5 h-scenes (+1 variation)
  • 3 new songs
  • Mac release
Download links:
PC : #mr7qwVeKDFztU8Rj79-z0qK5P5MALGRBhTDXesZ8r8E
Mac: #YswPOyITGp22fuL8xl8xrZQhRCvvzV0xXI7Ujt_4xPw

Thanks to my Hero and Rising Hero tiers!

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Does this still have forced lesbian on the pure path? Thought I'd ask before wasting time on it. Thank you (y)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I played 2.5 and I did not see any forced gay/trap/or just gay content (male) at all. So what are people talking about. As far as I could tell there is not that much content. MC fucks GF, Girl is Bathroom, GF watches with other girl, then later GF and other girl.... that was pretty much it.

Did I miss something, did I have to pick the PURE path for more content?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I appreciate your insight. My biggest gripe would be that the tag for NTR is too broad. swinging is more correct. games like what's mine is yours, WVM, and Sharing is caring with the netori routes/ reverse NTR aren't classified under the NTR tag. cuckquean where the MC is male is broad tagwise, though if the MC was female then it would be. I feel like 9 times outta 10 that NTR and swinging would get blacklisted, but cheating (which reverse NTR falls under) is fine.
That being said. Leaning into the audiance may occur. The disclaimer is purely for the Netorare tag that we have on this site. netori/reverse NTR WILL be there, but there is a route that I am unsure would fit into the lore that I may kill. I agree with you that I am making this for an audiance, so i should prob let the audiance decide (like a poll or something later on).

I'm gonna have to think about this some more. I seriously thank you for your insight.
If the MC is the only sexually active male or the only male period then Swinging/Sharing really isn't necessary as a tag

Only harem tag is needed

As long as all the females get a piece of the MC
And none of the girls have a bf or husband
Then netori/cheating really isn't applicable either

Unless you play it like some of the lesbians are getting negatively affected by the MC tapping their gf

No jealousy among the girls and no other males
Actual Harem
Using such tags will only bring unnecessary ire to this thread

I personally don't have a problem with lesbian/bi content where MC is the only male getting action
As long as there's no ugly butch bitches in the mix

Last edited:

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Does this still have forced lesbian on the pure path? Thought I'd ask before wasting time on it. Thank you (y)
You can disable lesbian content at the start of the game. But if you choose first pure option and corrupt second, game forgets that you select no lesbian option, and show you girlxrgirl action. So variables little broken. If you choose only pure (with lesbian off), you not gonna see any girlxgirl scenes right now.

Reactions: Vortex@

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Love reading a thread with the [harem] and [lesbian] tags to see so many people complain about it, meanwhile I'm just sitting here like:
1726122565825.png
Also funny to see people call lesbian stuff "non-vanilla" content, just weird to me that people would tie vanilla/non-vanilla to sexuality.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Gotta be honest, not liking the comments in this thread with regards to having hope for this game, the usual tag whiners are everywhere, one wants X and Y but not Z, the next wants Y and Z but not X and then next wants X and Z but not Y and the dev is bending over backwards so far they could lick their own asshole... only game's that are ever worth playing come from devs who have a vision of what they want to make before they put pen to paper and only accept community input for minor things or relatively simplistic ideas they hadn't thought of themselves. There's always going to be people who dislike a dev's choices, but if you give them an opening they will force their way in as hard and far as they can. It doesn't matter what the content is, what tag it falls under, there's a vocal minority for anything and everything and they're very used to getting their way if they screech loudly and long enough. Save yourself the trouble, for every one you appease another will soon follow suit with a new demand/complaint/'suggestion'.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeroesEnd-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Gotta be honest, not liking the comments in this thread with regards to having hope for this game, the usual tag whiners are everywhere, one wants X and Y but not Z, the next wants Y and Z but not X and then next wants X and Z but not Y and the dev is bending over backwards so far they could lick their own asshole... only game's that are ever worth playing come from devs who have a vision of what they want to make before they put pen to paper and only accept community input for minor things or relatively simplistic ideas they hadn't thought of themselves. There's always going to be people who dislike a dev's choices, but if you give them an opening they will force their way in as hard and far as they can. It doesn't matter what the content is, what tag it falls under, there's a vocal minority for anything and everything and they're very used to getting their way if they screech loudly and long enough. Save yourself the trouble, for every one you appease another will soon follow suit with a new demand/complaint/'suggestion'.
Ya know normally I'd agree with this but from talking with the dev I'm pretty sure the only actual change is offering a female option for a trap character. The swinging content was never actually swinging content, it was just mis-tagged. The pure path was always going to be an actual pure path, it just didn't exist last update and that confused people into thinking there was lesbianism in the pure path. Like ya there's definitely some tag whiners here but as far as I'm aware there's only one real change being made from them and the original version of that is still going to exist, just as an option.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ya know normally I'd agree with this but from talking with the dev I'm pretty sure the only actual change is offering a female option for a trap character. The swinging content was never actually swinging content, it was just mis-tagged. The pure path was always going to be an actual pure path, it just didn't exist last update and that confused people into thinking there was lesbianism in the pure path. Like ya there's definitely some tag whiners here but as far as I'm aware there's only one real change being made from them and the original version of that is still going to exist, just as an option.
Well, i certainly hope you're right MBS, this one is still in my 'too new' folder for now and i guess since we usually see eye to eye most of the time then you've given me some degree of renewed hope for this one.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Devs can make any content they want and still put choices in. It's not hard to add a choice to avoid content. And adding a choice doesn't mean they are leaving content out

Last edited:

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Completely agree. Having a vision and story outline before you release something is important for more than just AVNs. However, given the volatility that people's opinions affect this particular brand of entertainment it is even more important. I think devs should listen to constructive criticism, for sure. That shouldn't change their overall vision drastically, though.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Heroes End [v0.2.5] [Aliphatic Lizard]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019

I very much dig your comment here man like taking some advice or whatever never hurts but sometimes they folks making they games gotta stick to what they want. I feel like this is why so many games get abandon or just go milking mode the vision gets lost very quickly and all you have is a bunch of super entitled people you let in and sets you to burn out mode

Devs can make any content they want and still put choices in. It's not hard to add a choice to avoid content. And adding a choice doesn't mean they are leaving content out
good job telling people you got no idea what you talking about without telling people adding more options means more variables,code, along with animation and writing which adds more work and takes time away from other things.