Ren'Py Heroes University H [v0.2.8.2] [Salmon Run]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
So looks to be a rip off of another game and crappy as all of them are fucking large breasts! No fucking variety. I'll stick with artists that actually have variety in body types.
I don't think you even played the game because the catgirl and brunett firegirl have smaller chest sizes. It seems like you only looked at the sample pics on the front page. Not to mention that the game is still a work in progress and the dev has just added a new girl this update. So it stands to reason that there's more girls to come in different shapes and sizes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't think you even played the game because the catgirl and brunett firegirl have smaller chest sizes. It seems like you only looked at the sample pics on the front page. Not to mention that the game is still a work in progress and the dev has just added a new girl this update. So it stands to reason that there's more girls to come in different shapes and sizes.
Nope I looked the images above with all the girls and there breast size still looks large. Look at the cat girl image there the jacket/top sweater art indicates she also has quite large breasts.. maybe smaller than the others but still quite large.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Nope I looked the images above with all the girls and there breast size still looks large. Look at the cat girl image there the jacket/top sweater art indicates she also has quite large breasts.. maybe smaller than the others but still quite large.
The brunette with the pigtail looking things, and the cat girl both have, while not completely flat, smaller sizes when it comes to breast. This is coming from someone that actually played the game. The pictures above don't even show their full chest, so you shouldn't go by them.

Last edited:

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
so thats it? we get to fuck the ghost and then talk to her only? what happen to mike?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Gallery Unlock 0.1.3

Right click on the file -> Save as
Save it in Heroes-University-H-0.1.3-pc\game folder

View attachment 1487610
Oh god, it was literally just ONE new scene and I would have to go through all the story just to see a doggy-style scene with Ghost girl? I mean, I know that the story it's important but c'mon.

Thanks for having saved my time by the way xD

Jul 1, 2018
Sex scenes are hot and the girl dialogue during those too but fuck the protagonist is so boring "Thanks" "You think so?" "Wow". A little passion wouldn't be unnecessary.

Reactions: hobobrother
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes