Ren'Py Heroes University H [v0.2.8.2] [Salmon Run]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Heterochromia?
Freckles?
Horns?
A new girl has appeared at Goldschmidt University, or is she an old student you didn't know about?. Either way, she's a girl with a unique personality who will be joining the group just in time for the sports festival.
We bring you this little update including a new girl along with a special scene.
This will be the last mini update before the sports festival that will test the skills of everyone at the University, and who knows, maybe there will be some surprises.
Update 0.1.4 (Morgan)
  • Introducing 1 new character (with patrons topless mode).
  • 2 NEW arts.
  • 1 NEW sex scene.
  • New cheat codes for the patrons.
  • Continuation of Chapter 1
  • 0.1.3.5 save file error fixed (bugged Christmas) (0.1.4.1)
  • Fixed bug where Morgan does not appear in a new game (0.1.4.1)
Play it now *

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
News:

Heterochromia?
Freckles?
Horns?
A new girl has appeared at Goldschmidt University, or is she an old student you didn't know about?. Either way, she's a girl with a unique personality who will be joining the group just in time for the sports festival.
We bring you this little update including a new girl along with a special scene.
This will be the last mini update before the sports festival that will test the skills of everyone at the University, and who knows, maybe there will be some surprises.
Update 0.1.4 (Morgan)
  • Introducing 1 new character (with patrons topless mode).
  • 2 NEW arts.
  • 1 NEW sex scene.
  • New cheat codes for the patrons.
  • Continuation of Chapter 1
  • 0.1.3.5 save file error fixed (bugged Christmas) (0.1.4.1)
  • Fixed bug where Morgan does not appear in a new game (0.1.4.1)
Play it now *
What's the cheat code?

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
To anyone asked about the cheat code not working. U need to use the 10$ patreon build in order to use the codes

Kinda suck but idk. IMO, i want to test the game to see if this game worth of pledging $10

Reactions: libertypics

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, two years in Dev and still chapter 1? Are updates super slow, or is the chapter very large? :unsure:
I like the idea and the art, are the lewds any good? Any music and sound?

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
So, two years in Dev and still chapter 1? Are updates super slow, or is the chapter very large? :unsure:
I like the idea and the art, are the lewds any good? Any music and sound?
i think that really slow, the first updates and the current ones are nothing alike, the new ones have like 1 or 2 scenes and the story barely progress really

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
well, i try it a little, graphics are nice, the sex scene are avergage, one loop, one position.
the gameplay it s goes, but i feel you too, you don t really understand what is the difference here is between a sandbox and a open world... (fucking video game journalist they really made a mess)
the story is nice (i think there is not enough of background for the mc...),My hero academia + Masou gakuen HxH, why not... but i hope find a spy is not the end of your story...
The big black point are the writing of the caracters, it s not start well when the director make you blackmail and sexual harassment just next (ho... and i don t believe all your caracter are over 18 year old, i m sorry...) to one of her student... (i don t like feel be a man whore...) or the nurse who is trying extorting you... (because you have super power... even it s not a fighting one.), and wtf why i have to buy milk for cure a student in a school ? Am i not a student too ? I stop here, well if the next is not better in this way, are we really in a hero school ? Or maybe you already find the spy and her sister...?
And like a lot of harem game your mc is a care bear without personnality only there to give the reply and his transformer cock to the girls... MMMMMmmmm are you planning fight with a montain size cock by the way ? Please not...
Well it s average, and you should rework the writing of the two authority caracters quickly, make them more hero, it s would be better.
Good luck for your game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes