Ren'Py Heroes University H [v0.2.8.2] [Salmon Run]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Aqswttesz

Jan 15, 2019
Hmmm... Ok, i already love this Story...
Original and seams Very Cool and have good Future XD

And why the f*** Spanich now is WIP? O_O
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hmmm... It all already in Fist Relize? O_O
Ok, if it is when my score is already more when medium XD
Almost got stroke from reading your review and that's not cause of grammar.
About your question "And why the f*** Spanish now is WIP? O_O" - Why it can't be work in progress, though? What's wrong with that?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Almost got stroke from reading your review and that's not cause of grammar.
About your question "And why the f*** Spanish now is WIP? O_O" - Why it can't be work in progress, though? What's wrong with that?
Yeahhh for whatever reason they're the one person on this site who thinks writing in 72 point sized font in bold green is a good idea...

Based off their patreon page...
1580839231736.png

...seems they're from Chile... which predominantly speaks Spanish... So that might be why :WeSmart:

Reactions: Gabaw

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
nice game. butt no roll back or skip? no thx

Anyway good luck with this game

Reactions: Gabaw

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Too short to give a proper review since the game only covers the morning and afternoon on day one. The night quest with Luna seems to incomplete so I didn't include it with day one. The graphics look good, but not much to the story since the game is so short. If I remember this game a year from now, I'll play it again.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
"wonder shapeshifting dick"
Okay. I'm intrigued, lol.

Anyone else notice the eye chart? "Too much masturbation ca..." is all I can read up to, lol.
"Too much masturbation can ruin your" I know those letters are right but after that i think it's "e test manks"

Eternitysfall

Sep 24, 2019
Really like the art for the girls. My main criticisms would be the dialogue is quite clunky and the sex scenes feel a bit poorly paced.
But still, really great work, hope to see more (y)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
A good start. The art looks nice. I will be happier when more girls are added (I was getting a little bit bored with Luna by the end of the demo), and an English translator would be good.

I was able to reach the end of the content without problem. I see others are having issues so there's likely a bug in there for certain choices.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Art and first animation were good, but the dialogue obviously needs some better translation. With the amount of bilingual Spanish/English speakers at native level it should be easy to translate though.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes