Ren'Py Heroes University H [v0.2.8.2] [Salmon Run]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Victorian Maid? I salute you, Mr. Dev! So superior to those skimpy French maids.
I'll take a dignified elegant (and still sexy) lady over glorified fluffy fetish gear any day.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry, not impressed with the progress between versions. I'll probably wait for the 0.6 version to play this game again. Maybe by then it be more than a go-for (item) game. Angie test is all about the protagonist failure, not impressed with Angie part of the game. No chance to win on first attempt. There is a library why can't the protagonist learn from it. After the way they developed Angie, I wish she would have been the last character to be introduced into the game. Right now, I don't even want to play another version of this game. I don't know what some developers are thinking when the develop their games, but this version might stop me playing this game again.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Ok so Luna doesn't appear in the north Forest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Recommend doing Angie's quest first then Luna. Other girls has no route as of yet so don't bother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
The quiz event feels impossible since you don't know when you've made a mistake, you can't access the library in order to learn the things you need to answer, what's the point of giving us the options to choose the answer if they would lead to the same, loss route, if I wanted to fail without knowing where I went wrong I would go to a real university. 0/10

lemmegetuhh

Oct 6, 2017
The quiz event feels impossible since you don't know when you've made a mistake, you can't access the library in order to learn the things you need to answer, what's the point of giving us the options to choose the answer if they would lead to the same, loss route, if I wanted to fail without knowing where I went wrong I would go to a real university. 0/10
She will give you the correct answers for the questions you got wrong afterwards so just save before the quiz, read her answers and load the save to take the test again. It's not optimal but at least you have a way to figure out the answers.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
She will give you the correct answers for the questions you got wrong afterwards so just save before the quiz, read her answers and load the save to take the test again. It's not optimal but at least you have a way to figure out the answers.
Didn't happen for me.
Won the first test (history) by sheer random guessing but failed the second one. After I lose all she does is a bit of bragging and telling me to get ready to be humiliated tomorrow.

No way to prepare or study, no way to deduct anything because you're never told what questions you got wrong, no point in any of this shit if save-scumming is the only solution.
Terrible design all around.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Met the catgirl. She tells me to go to the school store... Where the hell is the store? I've clicked every building, and have not seen this store I'm supposed to go to.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Met the catgirl. She tells me to go to the school store... Where the hell is the store? I've clicked every building, and have not seen this store I'm supposed to go to.
Pretty sure there is none.
In the girls menu on your phone the catgirl's portrait is blacked out and says "soon" or something like that, so I guess the store is planned for a later update.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes