horny wizard

May 3, 2021
[QUOTE="hyperactivej, I have the Heroine Rumble 2, but you have an animated gif that is something different. I was wondering what that is (looks like they are in a house with a fireplace and a girl is getting scissored)?
[/QUOTE]
yeah, it's probs from soemwhere besides this gamer, in fact I think it's one of those fancy user signatures/banner people can put on their profile.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Some awesome improvements since last time I played like enemy/gender preview and non stopping h-moves after winning (if pin asap is turned off).

Hope to see a few more threesomes than gut punching if male. Low hanging fruit would be one sit in the face while the other rides (and as a variant the same in reverse). Plus an option to put punching on some kind of move black list for own characters. They still could receive if victim; but would not start it anymore. Or an expansion of the h-movie list to have it more situational chioces based on which gender the character is fighting and if its a duo or a trio.

tgo023

Dec 31, 2019
Some awesome improvements since last time I played like enemy/gender preview and non stopping h-moves after winning (if pin asap is turned off).

Hope to see a few more threesomes than gut punching if male. Low hanging fruit would be one sit in the face while the other rides (and as a variant the same in reverse). Plus an option to put punching on some kind of move black list for own characters. They still could receive if victim; but would not start it anymore. Or an expansion of the h-movie list to have it more situational chioces based on which gender the character is fighting and if its a duo or a trio.

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
v0.15

Changelog:

• Added grab loadout customization - possible to have separate grab list depending on target character
  • Added custom in-match dialogue customization
  • Added custom pose and grab partner customization
  • - going to add more custom in-match dialogue and pose triggers based on player suggestions
  • Added more story matches (ends with the newbie tournament)
  • Added a new passive "super_resilience" that makes the character only defeatable via signature finishers
  • Added support for 1v2 exhibition matches
  • Added delete save file button
  • Added new "Random Futa Enemies" content toggle, that if enabled, converts a portion of generated females into futas
  • Signature finisher grab now instant KOs at < 35% max HP
  • Defeated exhibition opponents are now added to the recruitable pool
  • Fixed start of the game bonus perk not qualifying for future level up option requirement (causing funny bugs such as char starting with +Grappling doesnt get any more grab related level up option)
  • Fixed some missing cases for when to hide the PP stain
  • Fixed various problems with PP stain
  • Fixed head model/outfit preview generating a blank
  • Fixed male jeans causing male body model to miss midsection
  • Fixed stat display not updated properly after level ups
  • Fixed grab escape progress increasing during single loop grabs
Modding:

• Added the following head EquipSlots to outfit customization: EYE_COVER, MOUTH_COVER, EAR_COVER
  • EYE_COVER should be for outfits worn in front of eyes, such as glasses
  • MOUTH_COVER for outfit worn covering mouth and nose region, such as masks and veils
  • EAR_COVER for outfit worn on ears, such as earrings
  • Deprecating the old FACE slot from the customization window in favor of the new more localized slots
  • Added new INDULGE grabType: this grab type have rapid super meter gain, but inflict large amount of damage to self
  • Added new PARTNERED_ANIMATION grabType: meant for use during custom partnered animations, not as grabs

hyperactivej

Apr 15, 2023
I noticed with version 14 and after, that now if I do a mouth gag or one of those bids, that I have to essentially do like 6 grabs before I can use it again versus it being a timer function. Was this intentional?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any way to modify the .json files in order to have only sex moves available in exhibitions? I don't want the tease/punish moves, I always try and grab the girl that has the most sex moves in the exhibitions tab but it's annoying having to refresh everytime because most of them only have punish/tease and other bullshit moves that I don't care about

Reactions: OnyxShadow

jice_vendeta

Sep 30, 2023
Signature finisher grab now instant KOs at < 35% max HP
I'm noticing that the finisher is an instant KO at any health. I tried against enemies even above half health, and just a few seconds after I get on them with the finisher, they get KOed. Same goes for me, if an AI begins a finisher on me I can be a couple punches from full health, instant defeat.

Matches end very quickly since finisher charges up so easily, I think the instant KO at any health has to be a bug. I hope it will be fixed soon, I really like those back and forth fuckfights where both fighters end up under 10% by the end.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Its a bit buggy.

- A low to mid lvl finishes my lvl24 off with about 90% with signature.
- The new H-Moves lists can not be imported
- (?) got a crash when one of my high lvl ladys cowgirl rode a futa; I have not tried to repeat that bug yet so IDK where and what the problem might had been tied to.

Last edited:
Reactions: jice_vendeta

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I'm noticing that the finisher is an instant KO at any health. I tried against enemies even above half health, and just a few seconds after I get on them with the finisher, they get KOed. Same goes for me, if an AI begins a finisher on me I can be a couple punches from full health, instant defeat.

Matches end very quickly since finisher charges up so easily, I think the instant KO at any health has to be a bug. I hope it will be fixed soon, I really like those back and forth fuckfights where both fighters end up under 10% by the end.
Yeah. To be honest I probably won't like the signature move even when fixed and working as intended. But we'll see.

Jazedid

Jan 26, 2021
Can someone make the ADDVVOICE MOD work? if so can you give a step by step instructions. thanks

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Heroine Rumble 2 v0.151 - hotfixes

This fixes the signature grab instantly KO. Also we seem to have an influx of new players (welcome!) and I identified several use cases that could lead into bricked saves and other areas of confusion, so I took sometime to remedy them.
Changelog:
  • Fixed signature finisher ignoring 35% HP restriction
  • Fixed game crash when a grab is started by a non-unique unit
  • Fixed the new EquipSlot MOUTH_COVER, EYE_COVER, EAR_COVER not saved properly
  • Fixed EquipSlot MOUTH_COVER, EYE_COVER, EAR_COVER not drawn to portrait texture
  • Fixed a bug with grab customization changing the preferred target sometimes does nothing internally
  • Fixed a bug in grab customization causing user able to select grabs that doesn't meet attacker body requirements (no more female user only grabs selectable by a futa user for example)
  • Changing loadout priority target will now change the priority target in the grab selection filter as well
  • Fixed a game crash when trying to generate character portrait texture of a invalid character id (such as a custom modded character than removed mod)
  • Fixed a few more crashes due to invalid character id references
  • Combat with only 1 unit (due to missing/invalid enemy data) is now a instant player victory
  • Added a fallback in dialogues when referring to invalid characters
  • Item tooltip now shows individual item price rather than the entire stack
  • Fixed item tooltip sometimes showing incorrect description
  • Added classification for equipment
  • Added delete button for custom poses
  • Savefile now stores loaded mod information, and warns user if loading a savefile that uses a not loaded mod
  • Outfits in Slots MOUTH_COVER and EYE_COVER is now breakable, use "breakoffThreshold": -1.0 to make them unbreakable

layla27

Sep 2, 2021
Can someone make the ADDVVOICE MOD work? if so can you give a step by step instructions. thanks
Was tricky for me too.
1º: Make sure the folder 'KSM_Add_Voice' is inside data folder, like any other mod.
2º: Inside KSM_Add_Voice there is a folder called 'sounds'. open it and check the voices. choose your favorite.
3º: You must copy the name of the one you chose. For this example I'll choose and copy 'voice_AsahinaYuno'. Note that the thing copied is the same name of the folders inside 'sounds folder'.
4º: In the game folder go to 'data' , '_base', and open 'unitdatas_recruits.json'.
5º: Find the line "voiceAndDialogues" and change the default to the name u chose. In my example it will be ( "voiceAndDialogues": "voice_AsahinaYuno", ).

Code is a pain so only change the default for voice_AsahinaYuno. Careful to not change anything else. This will make every women in the game to have the voice pack you chose.

Somewhere there is a file that takes care of every custom character in the game, finding this file and changing the default to the voice pack you chose also works for them. Sadly I forgot where it is, as I hardly play with custom characters.

For those who dont know what we are talking about:

Its a mod that lets you change voices in the game.

Jazedid

Jan 26, 2021
Was tricky for me too.
1º: Make sure the folder 'KSM_Add_Voice' is inside data folder, like any other mod.
2º: Inside KSM_Add_Voice there is a folder called 'sounds'. open it and check the voices. choose your favorite.
3º: You must copy the name of the one you chose. For this example I'll choose and copy 'voice_AsahinaYuno'. Note that the thing copied is the same name of the folders inside 'sounds folder'.
4º: In the game folder go to 'data' , '_base', and open 'unitdatas_recruits.json'.
5º: Find the line "voiceAndDialogues" and change the default to the name u chose. In my example it will be ( "voiceAndDialogues": "voice_AsahinaYuno", ).

Code is a pain so only change the default for voice_AsahinaYuno. Careful to not change anything else. This will make every women in the game to have the voice pack you chose.

Somewhere there is a file that takes care of every custom character in the game, finding this file and changing the default to the voice pack you chose also works for them. Sadly I forgot where it is, as I hardly play with custom characters.

For those who dont know what we are talking about:

Its a mod that lets you change voices in the game.
I cant open the .json file. what app did you use?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes